Stayed here for a week in April 2012. One of my favorite hotels ever. Here's why:
- Great location. Springdale is a nice town, the hotel is close to the park, and there's a shuttle stop outside.
- Large room, with space for up to 6 people - two queens and a pullout sofa, kitchenette, flat-screen TV
- Very comfortable beds
- Very friendly, relaxed staff. The atmosphere at the Desert Pearl is very laid back, making for a relaxing staty.
- Heated pool and hot tub with a fantastic view of the surrounding mountains
- On-site coffee shop, which gave my wife and I a nice place to hang out in the early mornings while our kids slept in
- Laundry room for guests
Can't wait to go back.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- A boutique motel on the river's edge just 3/4 mi. from the entrance to Zion National Park. All artfully appointed rooms and suites are nonsmoking with numerous upscale amenities and excellent views of Zion's majestic cliffs from every private terrace or balcony. Our large outdoor swimming pool and hot tub will soothe away sore muscles after a day of hiking. There is free Wi-Fi throughout the property as well as a centrally-located guest laundry. A shuttle stop is conveniently located at the front of the inn adjacent to an on-site restaurant. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Hotels.com and Ebookers so you can book your Desert Pearl Inn reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Desert Pearl Hotel Springdale
- Desert Pearl Motel
- Desert Pearl Inn Springdale, Utah