Desert Pearl Inn
Zion Park Motel(Springdale)
Bumbleberry Inn(Springdale)
Flanigan's Inn(Springdale)
2,731 results
All reviewstoaster oventhe riverpoolside roomstarbucks coffeesecond floorpool viewzion national parkhardwood floorsadirondack chairsmini kitchenrooms are hugeriverside roomhigh ceilingshot tubfavorite hoteldouble queensmall kitchenette
FilterAll languages
Reviewed 20 December 2013

I stay with my family on September and this hotel is truly beautiful. Zion area is just spectacular…

The rooms are big and warm with nice amenities...Great service and beautiful canyon views, It’s just breathtaking…perfect for couples…The pool area is also fantastic.
I work in hostelry as well and I can ensure anyone that this hotel will meet everybody expectations.
As for the activities, if you can, don’t miss the Bright Angel Trail, the of the park…way better than the Narrows…
Wish to get back soon to this spectacular site of the World.

Room Tip: river view second floor are the best
  • Stayed: September 2013, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 4 December 2013 via mobile

We stayed at desert pearl inn over thanksgiving long weekend. The double queen runs on the river is great and has a great view of the surrounding mountains. Rooms are nicely appointed with kitchen. It's located near end of town so you can still walk in town with no problems. I will definitely stay there again.

Stayed: December 2013, travelled with family
1  Thank gzau
Reviewed 21 November 2013

I loved everything about this place…my one and only gripe (and its not the inn's fault) was that I was in a ground floor unit, with someone above me. That person got up each morning around 5 am and clomped around back and forth on the floor, moving chairs around etc. so much for quality sleep. If I ever stayed at this inn again I would ask for an upstairs unit. I almost stuck a note on the door of those above me. With it being wooden floors the sound was very loud. Plus each morning the landscaping crew were out with more noise from leaf blowers. I was sitting outside eating at my little outdoor patio overlooking the pool area enjoying the quiet until that started up so had to go inside. Other than that….the people at the desk were wonderful and helpful. The room…well I could have lived in that space. Had everything you could want! You can cook in your room. The hot tub was wonderful! Lovely space and I would recommend it….but get an upstairs room and be conscious of those under you!

Room Tip: get an upstairs unit if you are a light sleeper!
  • Stayed: November 2013, travelled solo
2  Thank gypsyiam
Reviewed 18 November 2013

We can't wait to go back, everything was wonderful. Spacious room, lovely pool, very comfortable beds, quiet area with very easy access to city bus that takes you to the park. Great location in Springdale, we walked everywhere.

• Stayed: September 2013, travelled with family
1  Thank rbarl
Reviewed 17 November 2013

Desert Pearl never disappoints. We have stayed here many times and are always delighted with the excellent customer service, cleanliness of the rooms and property, and just the absolute beauty of the setting. Watching the sunrise and sunset from our balcony is awe inspiring.

This owners take fantastic care in the keeping this property updated. Every time we come back something new has been added - bathrooms updated, new mattresses, etc. You can tell the owners really pride themselves on being the best of the best in Springdale.

Thanks Desert Pearl! We'll be back soon.

Room Tip: Get one of the river side suites if you can - absolutely beautiful!
  • Stayed: September 2013, travelled as a couple