“Great value”
Review of Desert Pearl Inn

Desert Pearl Inn
Ranked #2 of 16 Hotels in Springdale
Reviewed 29 December 2013

We were thrilled to arrive at this lovely motel in the centre of Sprindale utah.
It was freezing but the very large family queen room was warm and cosy. Well equipped with fridge, coffee machine and a generous bathroom.
The laundry on site was very welcome for this travelling family.
The reception staff were reallly efficient and friendly and gave us lots of info about the town and where to eat.
Most of all we loved the incredible views, wow!!

• Stayed: December 2013, travelled with family
There are newer reviews for Desert Pearl Inn

Reviewed 28 December 2013

Our accommodations were terrific. The large lovely rooms were very practical with kitchenette, spacious baths, and stunning views of the river and cliffs. We stayed on top floor and needed to change rooms when family arrived. The hotel couldn't do enough for us to make the transition go as smoothly as possible.

It was very handy to have a Starbucks, bagels, coffee cakes, etc on site for take back to room in AM. The town shuttle to Zion stopped out front, the pool area was beautiful and the entire property was spotlessly maintained. There are laundry facilities on site. A perfect beginning to our Zion, Bryce, Capitol Reef, Arches and Canyonlands journey. This hotel was our favorite!!

• Stayed: September 2013, travelled with family
1  Thank Diana B
Reviewed 24 December 2013 via mobile

I loved staying here. Desert Pearl was our first lodging on a week-long hiking trip through Zion and Bryce Canyon, and it was my favorite. Our room was sleek and modern with a charming patio with a view of the mountains and creek. Comfy bed and a nice pool area. I only wish we could have stayed there longer.

Stayed: June 2013, travelled as a couple
2  Thank Lisa M
Reviewed 20 December 2013

I stay with my family on September and this hotel is truly beautiful. Zion area is just spectacular…

The rooms are big and warm with nice amenities...Great service and beautiful canyon views, It’s just breathtaking…perfect for couples…The pool area is also fantastic.
I work in hostelry as well and I can ensure anyone that this hotel will meet everybody expectations.
As for the activities, if you can, don’t miss the Bright Angel Trail, the of the park…way better than the Narrows…
Wish to get back soon to this spectacular site of the World.

Room Tip: river view second floor are the best
  • Stayed: September 2013, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 4 December 2013 via mobile

We stayed at desert pearl inn over thanksgiving long weekend. The double queen runs on the river is great and has a great view of the surrounding mountains. Rooms are nicely appointed with kitchen. It's located near end of town so you can still walk in town with no problems. I will definitely stay there again.

Stayed: December 2013, travelled with family
1  Thank gzau
Reviewed 21 November 2013

I loved everything about this place…my one and only gripe (and its not the inn's fault) was that I was in a ground floor unit, with someone above me. That person got up each morning around 5 am and clomped around back and forth on the floor, moving chairs around etc. so much for quality sleep. If I ever stayed at this inn again I would ask for an upstairs unit. I almost stuck a note on the door of those above me. With it being wooden floors the sound was very loud. Plus each morning the landscaping crew were out with more noise from leaf blowers. I was sitting outside eating at my little outdoor patio overlooking the pool area enjoying the quiet until that started up so had to go inside. Other than that….the people at the desk were wonderful and helpful. The room…well I could have lived in that space. Had everything you could want! You can cook in your room. The hot tub was wonderful! Lovely space and I would recommend it….but get an upstairs room and be conscious of those under you!

Room Tip: get an upstairs unit if you are a light sleeper!
  • Stayed: November 2013, travelled solo
2  Thank gypsyiam
Reviewed 18 November 2013

We can't wait to go back, everything was wonderful. Spacious room, lovely pool, very comfortable beds, quiet area with very easy access to city bus that takes you to the park. Great location in Springdale, we walked everywhere.

• Stayed: September 2013, travelled with family