Desert Pearl exceeded our expectations!!! We wish we would have a choice of lodging like this in every one of our National Park visits! We had a first floor one bedroom/2 bathrooms unit on the river. It was perfect of our family of 4!! The kids slept on the pull out queen and had their own TV and bathroom. We had a comfy king size bed and a VERY large bathroom. We enjoyed spending our post hiking afternoon on the patio overlooking the river. We order way too much food and Zion Pizza and Noodle and loved that we could take it back to the room!!! We had delicious hot pizza the next morning for breakfast before our day in the park.
If we are ever back in Zion we would definitely stay again!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- A boutique motel on the river's edge just 3/4 mi. from the entrance to Zion National Park. All artfully appointed rooms and suites are nonsmoking with numerous upscale amenities and excellent views of Zion's majestic cliffs from every private terrace or balcony. Our large outdoor swimming pool and hot tub will soothe away sore muscles after a day of hiking. There is free Wi-Fi throughout the property as well as a centrally-located guest laundry. A shuttle stop is conveniently located at the front of the inn adjacent to an on-site restaurant. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Expedia and Ebookers so you can book your Desert Pearl Inn reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Desert Pearl Hotel Springdale
- Desert Pearl Motel
- Desert Pearl Inn Springdale, Utah