Our room was clean, big and beautiful.
The room included a counter top oven, a microwave, a fridge and a dishwasher. There was also plenty of dishes and kitchen accessories (like a peeler). With a grocery store nearby, we were able to cook and eat in our room.
The staff was helpful in advising us on hiking in Zion NP.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- A boutique motel on the river's edge just 3/4 mi. from the entrance to Zion National Park. All artfully appointed rooms and suites are nonsmoking with numerous upscale amenities and excellent views of Zion's majestic cliffs from every private terrace or balcony. Our large outdoor swimming pool and hot tub will soothe away sore muscles after a day of hiking. There is free Wi-Fi throughout the property as well as a centrally-located guest laundry. A shuttle stop is conveniently located at the front of the inn adjacent to an on-site restaurant. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Ebookers, Hotel.de and HRS so you can book your Desert Pearl Inn reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Desert Pearl Hotel Springdale
- Desert Pearl Motel
- Desert Pearl Inn Springdale, Utah