A group of 8 had 4 rooms in May. We had upstairs and downstairs units. All were river view which I highly recommend. The rooms were spacious, clean, and had several nice things included. The kitchenette area had a nice sized compact refrigerator, microwave, dishwasher, dishes, and even decent wine glasses. There was a table and 2 chairs where you could eat, a pull out sofa, and outside chairs on the deck. Lots of room. The closet and bathroom area had doors that could close off one or both to the rest of the room. The staff was helpful and cheerful. We hiked in Zion National Park for 3 days and were so happy to come back to the Desert Pearl at the end of the day.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- A boutique motel on the river's edge just 3/4 mi. from the entrance to Zion National Park. All artfully appointed rooms and suites are nonsmoking with numerous upscale amenities and excellent views of Zion's majestic cliffs from every private terrace or balcony. Our large outdoor swimming pool and hot tub will soothe away sore muscles after a day of hiking. There is free Wi-Fi throughout the property as well as a centrally-located guest laundry. A shuttle stop is conveniently located at the front of the inn adjacent to an on-site restaurant. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Hotels.com and Ebookers so you can book your Desert Pearl Inn reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Desert Pearl Hotel Springdale
- Desert Pearl Motel
- Desert Pearl Inn Springdale, Utah