We stayed here two nights while visiting Zion. The room and hotel property are wonderful. We had an end room on the second floor which was very spacious, had high ceilings, a wonderful balcony overlooking the pool, a large bathroom (with a bidet), a comfortable bed, and was decorated to match the scenery outside. It really was beautiful and the high celings gave it a loft-like feel, which I loved.
The only downer is that there was no elevator to the second floor (and if there was I missed it completely) so we (meaning my husband) had to bump our luggage up and then down a long flight of steps.
The location is wonderful and the whole town of Springdale was a nice suprise to me. There were shuttles (free I think) to get you around the town as well as to and from the park. Would definitely stay here again.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- A boutique motel on the river's edge just 3/4 mi. from the entrance to Zion National Park. All artfully appointed rooms and suites are nonsmoking with numerous upscale amenities and excellent views of Zion's majestic cliffs from every private terrace or balcony. Our large outdoor swimming pool and hot tub will soothe away sore muscles after a day of hiking. There is free Wi-Fi throughout the property as well as a centrally-located guest laundry. A shuttle stop is conveniently located at the front of the inn adjacent to an on-site restaurant. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Hotels.com and Ebookers so you can book your Desert Pearl Inn reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Desert Pearl Hotel Springdale
- Desert Pearl Motel
- Desert Pearl Inn Springdale, Utah