My family of four loved our time at this property. The pool was gorgeous; the proximity to Zion could not be beaten, and the customer service was second to none. We arrived very late at night and were greeting by a very helpful front desk person who went out of her way to ensure that all of our needs were met. The river running behind the motel was especially fun for my kids and I to wade in and gave you the feeling of being surrounded by nature despite being in a town. The pool was spectacular and warm. I highly recommend this place.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- A boutique motel on the river's edge just 3/4 mi. from the entrance to Zion National Park. All artfully appointed rooms & suites are nonsmoking with numerous upscale amenities and excellent views of Zion's majestic cliffs from every private terrace or balcony. Our large outdoor swimming pool and hot tub will soothe away sore muscles after a day of hiking. There is free WiFi throughout the property, as well as. a centrally located guest laundry. A shuttle stop is conveniently located at the front of the inn adjacent to our on-site restaurant 9 east serving lunch and dinner. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Hotel.de, Traveltool, S.L.U., Ebookers and HRS so you can book your Desert Pearl Inn reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Desert Pearl Hotel Springdale
- Desert Pearl Motel
- Desert Pearl Inn Springdale, Utah