We stayed here for 3 nights as part of a circle tour of the parks from Las Vegas. We were surprised how large our 2nd floor room was, absolutely loads of spacd, with a good sized balcony overlooking the pool.
The pool itself was great. A good size, with enough sunbeds that never got full when we were there. The jacuzzi was the hottest we've ever experienced, quite something on a 40°C day.
We had a look at the river view section, but to be honest preferred the pool view, as it had more action, although was never too noisy despite quite a few children.
Having completed our clockwise trip from LV, our only regret is that we didn't end it at the Desert Pearl, as we found that more relaxing than finishing in flagstaff and LV.
It was particularly pleasant to get the 6am bus into the park and then have the afternoon to relax by the pool.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- A boutique motel on the river's edge just 3/4 mi. from the entrance to Zion National Park. All artfully appointed rooms & suites are nonsmoking with numerous upscale amenities and excellent views of Zion's majestic cliffs from every private terrace or balcony. Our large outdoor swimming pool and hot tub will soothe away sore muscles after a day of hiking. There is free WiFi throughout the property, as well as. a centrally located guest laundry. A shuttle stop is conveniently located at the front of the inn adjacent to our on-site restaurant 9 east serving lunch and dinner. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Hotel.de, Traveltool, S.L.U., Ebookers and HRS so you can book your Desert Pearl Inn reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Desert Pearl Hotel Springdale
- Desert Pearl Motel
- Desert Pearl Inn Springdale, Utah