My family and I stayed here a couple of years ago and we loved it!
This place is so funky, comfortable and very conscious about the environment. Our 1st floor room had access to the river and the view was great. We totally enjoyed the pool and hot tub.
Right near all restaurants and close enough to walk to the National Park.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- A boutique motel on the river's edge just 3/4 mi. from the entrance to Zion National Park. All artfully appointed rooms & suites are nonsmoking with numerous upscale amenities and excellent views of Zion's majestic cliffs from every private terrace or balcony. Our large outdoor swimming pool and hot tub will soothe away sore muscles after a day of hiking. There is free WiFi throughout the property, as well as. a centrally located guest laundry. A shuttle stop is conveniently located at the front of the inn adjacent to our on-site restaurant 9 east serving lunch and dinner. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Ebookers, Hotel.de and HRS so you can book your Desert Pearl Inn reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Desert Pearl Hotel Springdale
- Desert Pearl Motel
- Desert Pearl Inn Springdale, Utah