We stayed two nights at the end of September. We had a two queen beds room in the back facing the Virgin River. The river took a slight bend by our room and tumbled over the rocks, so we opened the windows and had lovely water sounds as well as a fabulous view.
The room has a great kitchen and plates/ cups, microwave, toaster, etc. There was also a nice sized couch, coffee table, dining table and chairs. We had breakfast on our deck in the Adirondack chairs each morning and it was bliss. There's also a coffee bar at the Desert Pearl where you can get coffee, smoothies and pastries if you haven't brought in your own breakfast. As others have said, the shuttle to the park is right nearby, and good places to eat are within easy walking distance. We didn’t use our car the whole time we were in Springdale.
We’d flown in from the east coast to Las Vegas, and the Desert Pearl was a great place to arrive at after a long flight and a long drive. It’s truly a beautiful and special place.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- A boutique motel on the river's edge just 3/4 mi. from the entrance to Zion National Park. All artfully appointed rooms and suites are nonsmoking with numerous upscale amenities and excellent views of Zion's majestic cliffs from every private terrace or balcony. Our large outdoor swimming pool and hot tub will soothe away sore muscles after a day of hiking. There is free Wi-Fi throughout the property as well as a centrally-located guest laundry. A shuttle stop is conveniently located at the front of the inn adjacent to an on-site restaurant. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Hotels.com and Ebookers so you can book your Desert Pearl Inn reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Desert Pearl Hotel Springdale
- Desert Pearl Motel
- Desert Pearl Inn Springdale, Utah