Stayed at Flannigans for 1 night in September as we were passing through from Monument Valley to Death Valley and were pleasantly suprized, The room was very well equiped nice comfy bed and bed sheets,big flat screen tv and dvd, nice smelly toiletries (even though it did take me 10 minutes to pound out the body lotion from the container as it was that thick). Reception area very nice and reception staff very freindly, although i did find it a bit strange to see all the furniture pushed back one morning while a group of people were rolling about on big blow up balls.
Free internet use in the reception area (could do with a new keyboard though as most of the letters have worn off)
Springdale is a nice little walkable town, only really consists of 1 main road running through it so everywere is very walkable, lots of little shops to potter around in, shuttle to the visitors centre just outside Flannigans, a few places to eat, we ate at Bummbleberrys which was just ok.
All in all would stay at Flannigans again if we are ever in the area again
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Located at Zion National Park, Flanigan's Inn is a year-round destination eco-resort and spa designed with a classic park lodge atmosphere. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Hotels.com, Agoda, Booking.com and Ebookers so you can book your Flanigan's Inn reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Flanigan`s Hotel Springdale
- Flanigans Hotel Springdale
- Flanigan's Inn Springdale, Utah