I stayed at the Inn for two nights with my niece and gerand nieces. We has a large room with a small balcony, two queen beds and a foldaway bed. It all worked out very well. I think it's a bit pricey for what we got but was comfortable and above all very convenient to the park. The bathroom was tiny and had the sink, mirror etc outside the actual bathroom. This was bit inconvenient but worked out ok. We had dinner in the restauarant which was very good albeit a bit overdressed. However, $7 for the buffet breakfast was a fantastic deal!! Since you cannot drive your own vehicle on the park drive most of the year we had to use the shuttle. A shuttle stop was directly in front of the Inn which proved to be extremely convenient. The property had a pool area that included a nice shaded area to avoid the direct sun. Oerall, it was a good stay and I would stay here again. Just wish the price was a bit lower.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Located at Zion National Park, Flanigan's Inn is a year-round destination eco-resort and spa designed with a classic park lodge atmosphere. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Ebookers, Hotels.com and Agoda so you can book your Flanigan's Inn reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Flanigan`s Hotel Springdale
- Flanigans Hotel Springdale
- Flanigan's Inn Springdale, Utah