“Nice, friendly stay but most of all convenience to Zion NP entrance”
Review of Flanigan's Inn

Flanigan's Inn
Ranked #6 of 17 Hotels in Springdale
Reviewed 8 June 2013

I stayed at the Inn for two nights with my niece and gerand nieces. We has a large room with a small balcony, two queen beds and a foldaway bed. It all worked out very well. I think it's a bit pricey for what we got but was comfortable and above all very convenient to the park. The bathroom was tiny and had the sink, mirror etc outside the actual bathroom. This was bit inconvenient but worked out ok. We had dinner in the restauarant which was very good albeit a bit overdressed. However, $7 for the buffet breakfast was a fantastic deal!! Since you cannot drive your own vehicle on the park drive most of the year we had to use the shuttle. A shuttle stop was directly in front of the Inn which proved to be extremely convenient. The property had a pool area that included a nice shaded area to avoid the direct sun. Oerall, it was a good stay and I would stay here again. Just wish the price was a bit lower.

• Stayed: May 2013, travelled with family

Reviewed 4 June 2013

Please do not give this inn your business.

My wife surprised me with a reservation here, intending for us to stay during a week-long road trip across Utah.

Unfortunately, her mother was in a terrible car accident and as I write this we are in the ICU at Harborview hospital in Seattle. My mother-in-law was T-boned and has extensive head trauma, broken ribs, etc.

After she got over the shock, my wife told me of the reservation she made. However, they were for yesterday. I called and spoke to the manager, named Roger. He informed me that there was nothing he could do and we would be charged the full room rate.

I find this to be a terribly immoral and greedy position for a business to take. Those 200 dollars certainly mean much more to us in this time of crisis than it possibly could to the inn or its proprietors. If morality is a dimension that you value at all, I would urge you to consider any lodging other than Flanigan's Inn.

Stayed: June 2013, travelled as a couple
9  Thank Travis F
Reviewed 30 May 2013

Spent two days in Springdale Utah in May 2013 as our base to Zion National Park. Arrived in the town without reservations and went to The Desert Pearl Inn as it looked like a nice property and was highly rated on trip advisor but it was full. Drove around the town and noticed Flannigan's Inn and they had a king room available for two nights. The property is also known for its Spa and is clean, newer, calming, well landscaped and a well maintained property. The pool was so inviting against the mountainous backdrop. The room was large and clean and contained nice soap and shampoo products. Our stay felt relaxing and luxurious at this fantastic resort and I would highly recommend staying at Flannigan's Inn.

Reviewed 28 May 2013

My wife and I thought we were just lucky to get a room at Flanigans over the recent holiday. All of Springdale was booked and this inn was reasonably priced. Once we were checked in by Roger, the inn manager, we realized how much Flanigans had to offer. The staff was very friendly and knowledgeable about the area. Our room was just a few steps from their amazing restaurant the Spotted Dog. The rooms were clean and the beds were quite comfortable. The inn is very close to the park entrance and the town shuttle stop is right in front of it. The breakfast buffet at the Spotted Dog was real good, but you should go elsewhere for coffee.

Reviewed 27 May 2013

Beautiful setting and grounds, comfortable bed, clean, very friendly staff, closest inn to Zion National Park, near shuttle stop (free Town shuttle to Zion's entrance), on-site restaurant (Spotted Dog) featuring very good food and an attentive staff.

Internet is very slow. TV is old. Lighting could be improved.

Room Tip: We were in the building closest to the Shuttle stop. We stayed there twice on this trip, both times...
Reviewed 21 May 2013

My room is nicely appointed except for the ancient television. At these prices, I really expect to see a flat screen television. That said, the grounds are very well kept, the restaurant is nice. The proximity to the park is great.

• Stayed: May 2013, travelled with friends
Reviewed 20 May 2013

5 minutes walk to the park entrance, or the bus stops right out side. Clean, comfortable and quiet. What more could you want? The pool is pretty cold though!
The onsite spotted dog is the best restaurant in town also.

Room Tip: All of the rooms are good - you cant really go wrong!
  • Stayed: May 2013, travelled with family
Also consider these accommodations in or near Springdale
Cable Mountain Lodge
Zion Lodge
Zion Lodge
#1 of 1 in Zion National Park
SpringHill Suites Springdale Zion National Park

Been to Flanigan's Inn? Share your experiences!