We made our way down to Springdale this August. We were so pleased with our stay at Flanigan's Inn. You can't beat the location- just a short walk right into the park! The rooms were very clean and comfortable. The lobby was inviting and we appreciated the selection of coffee and tea available throughout the day. While there, we used the well maintained pool and hot tub, which were very private and had a great view.
I can't say enough about our meals at the restaurant on site, the Spotted Dog. We have eating at just about every restaurant in town and the Spotted Dog is by far the best. I will write a separate review on the restaurant but must say that we have been so pleased with EVERYTHING we've ordered- entrees, the buffalo burger, to die for truffle fries, incredible appetizers... you can't go wrong on their menu!
My husband and I each had a massage at the Deep Canyon Spa. We were very pleased with our deep tissue massages and enjoyed the serene waiting and treatment rooms along with the high quality skin products used.
We will definitely be back to eat, sleep and relax while visiting Springdale and Zion National Park!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Located at Zion National Park, Flanigan's Inn is a year-round destination eco-resort and spa designed with a classic park lodge atmosphere. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Hotels.com, Booking.com, Agoda and Ebookers so you can book your Flanigan's Inn reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Flanigan`s Hotel Springdale
- Flanigans Hotel Springdale
- Flanigan's Inn Springdale, Utah