The good: Great location in main business district of Springdale, so an easy walk to restaurants and shops, quiet, open all year (we went in February) and very close to beautiful Zion. We got a good deal on Priceline.
Not so good: Very smelly bowl of potpourri air freshener stunk up the whole room. Yuck! Good thing I don't have allergies. Oily stains on the bedspreads, although the room appeared clean otherwise.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Historic Pioneer Lodge and Restaurant is centrally located in downtown Springdale near the entrance of Zion National Park. We have 40 beautifully appointed rooms in rustic western decor. There is a jacuzzi suite, a one bedroom apartment and a 3 bedroom apartment. On location we have a full service restaurant, open 7 days a week serving excellent quality meals, an Internet Cafe/Espresso Bar and gift shoppe. There is a outdoor pool and jacuzzi. We have guest laundry facilities. Our property has been totally renovated in 2006. We pride ourself in excellent customer service with a relaxing home away from home attitude. We have a 4 diamond rating with AAA. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Hotels.com, LoveHolidays, TripOnline SA, Ebookers, Evoline ltd, HotelQuickly, getaroom.com and 5viajes2012 S.L. so you can book your Historic Pioneer Lodge reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Historic Pioneer Hotel Springdale
- Pioneer Hotel Springdale
- Historic Pioneer Lodge Springdale, Utah