This nice hotel is just outside Zion NP and it is a perfect place sto stay if you want to visit it. The rooms are nice, all made of wood, and smell good ( it may be a particular parfume that they put on wood), even if they are quite small. The room provides a fridge, a microwave and a coffee machine. Breakfast is not included and the prices at the hotel's restaurant are quite high. By the way, it is full of places to eat really close to the hotel( you can easily walk). We found a good price( it was the less expensive in town), and I can say that the value for money is great. Recommended!!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Historic Pioneer Lodge and Restaurant is centrally located in downtown Springdale near the entrance of Zion National Park. We have 40 beautifully appointed rooms in rustic western decor. There is a jacuzzi suite, a one bedroom apartment and a 3 bedroom apartment. On location we have a full service restaurant, open 7 days a week serving excellent quality meals, an Internet Cafe/Espresso Bar and gift shoppe. There is a outdoor pool and jacuzzi. We have guest laundry facilities. Our property has been totally renovated in 2006. We pride ourself in excellent customer service with a relaxing home away from home attitude. We have a 4 diamond rating with AAA. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, TripOnline SA, Hotels.com, 5viajes2012 S.L., getaroom.com, Ebookers, Evoline ltd, HotelsClick, HotelQuickly and Cancelon so you can book your Historic Pioneer Lodge reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Historic Pioneer Hotel Springdale
- Pioneer Hotel Springdale
- Historic Pioneer Lodge Springdale, Utah