1,355 results
All reviews zion national park log cabin parking lot is coffee shop fridge and microwave rustic feel within walking distance hot tub park entrance comfortable beds in town off season shops and restaurants laundry room second floor grocery store great room
Reviewed 4 May 2013

I hate polyester bedcovers. It makes my skin feel like it can't breathe, but the sheets were OK and there were pillows to curl up with so it was bearable. The AC is a ceiling unit that blows right on you and it's difficult to figure out and control. It did make the night very uncomfortable. Everything else was fine. The hot tub was great and it was fun talking to folks there. The breakfast in the restaurant was pretty good too.

• Stayed: April 2013, travelled with friends
1  Thank rephello1
Reviewed 2 May 2013

We stayed 2 nights in a room with a king bed. The bed was very comfortable, and the room was clean. The rustic vibe fits nicely. The fridge and microwave were a huge bonus. The budget friendly price tag makes this a gem for somebody seeking a bargain.

• Stayed: April 2013, travelled as a couple
1  Thank Jamie B
Reviewed 2 May 2013

We booked for 2 nights and had a very comfortable room with all the necessities. The pool was nice and the hot tub helped ease my hiking sore muscles! The guest laundry was very good and clean, and they had a swap book, magazine table, unfortunately, they were all in German or French! The view and the setting are wonderful. The shuttle bus from town stops nearby, and connects to the Zion National Park shuttles, very efficient. The restaurant was very good, we ate breakfast there both mornings.

• Stayed: April 2013, travelled with family
Reviewed 28 April 2013

Overall great value for money, located in the center of Springdale and close to the bus-stop to the entrance of Zion NP. Friendly staff, fast wifi and a clean room.

When we arrived late at night we found a little note with instructions to locate our roomkey. This was of great help because we (and several others) forgot to inform the reception about the late arrival.

The only downside to our stay was that we couldn't use the hot tub. We really looked forward to jump in after hiking all day.

Room Tip: Rooms away from the main road tend to be a bit more quite.
  • Stayed: April 2013, travelled with friends
Reviewed 28 April 2013

My husband and I stayed here for three nights for our anniversary trip to Zion National Park. We arrived extremely late and thankfully I called beforehand and they left a note on the front door for us telling what room we had and a key was under the mat. That was nice and unusual. We had the one remaining parking spot in the lot on a Wednesday night. :-/ The rooms do have a rustic charm to them, and many amenities such as fridge, microwave, coffee maker and hairdryer. It did look like it had in fact been remodeled recently. Mainly the bathroom and the sink are what showed the most work. Except apparently there was mildew all alone the bottom of the shower curtain that I couldn't see since I don't wear my glasses in the shower! This motel is located minutes from the entrance to Zion Park and a block from the shuttle pick up which was super handy! not having to move your car from the parking lot is a plus here. See, there are limited spaces and if you are driving anything bigger than a smart car (we have a truck), good luck maneuvering. The third night we were there we came back at around 10:30 and ALL the spots were taken! There is no street or overflow parking. Luckily, an employee was leaving and we took her spot. not sure what we would have done if that didn't happen, especially since management was unhelpful whatsoever. It was nice to be so close to all the restaurants though. The Pioneer Lodge restaurant right next door is nice, but as someone else stated, a bit pricey. The coffee shop they have in the lobby is unique and nice to have. Although you would have though you were at Starbucks by how high the prices are. My last issue with this place is the thin walls. My husband had the join of being woken up by our neighbors television and talking at 6:30 every morning. Thank god I wear earplugs. So in all, if you are looking to be going to the park everyday early and going to sleep early, I think this place is perfect. If you want to sleep in and move your car a lot, it is not. Thin walls and hideous parking will keep me from not coming back here again. :-(

• Stayed: April 2013, travelled as a couple