Recently, my husband and I stayed at the Pioneer Lodge to celebrate our 4 year wedding anniversary. We booked the jaccuzi suite with a King bed. The staff was awesome and friendly. The room was very clean and there was a lot of little personal touches with the towels, soaps and mints. The matching bath robes and slippers were neat as well. The bed was so comfortable that I felt like I was in my own expensive style mattress right at home. The lobby was warm and inviting with a big kozy fireplace with big chairs and the coffee was yummy...I had mine frozen...Thank goodness it was still warm outside. All around I would highly recommend a stay at the Pioneer Lodge. Friendly staff, nice clean rooms and a beautiful view of Zion. That equals 5 stars in my book.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Historic Pioneer Lodge and Restaurant is centrally located in downtown Springdale near the entrance of Zion National Park. We have 40 beautifully appointed rooms in rustic western decor. There is a jacuzzi suite, a one bedroom apartment and a 3 bedroom apartment. On location we have a full service restaurant, open 7 days a week serving excellent quality meals, an Internet Cafe/Espresso Bar and gift shoppe. There is a outdoor pool and jacuzzi. We have guest laundry facilities. Our property has been totally renovated in 2006. We pride ourself in excellent customer service with a relaxing home away from home attitude. We have a 4 diamond rating with AAA. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, Odigeo, Hotels.com, Traveltool, S.L.U., Evoline ltd, Cancelon and HotelQuickly so you can book your Historic Pioneer Lodge reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Historic Pioneer Hotel Springdale
- Pioneer Hotel Springdale
- Historic Pioneer Lodge Springdale, Utah