1,349 results
All reviews zion national park log cabin parking lot is coffee shop rustic feel within walking distance hot tub microwave and fridge comfortable beds in town park entrance off season shops and restaurants laundry room second floor grocery store great room
Reviewed 6 October 2013

We stayed two nights and loved the location. I recommend the jacuzzi suite which is great after hiking all day! Nice views and right in the town to walk everywhere.
Very convenient, clean, and roomy. It was in the heart of Zion and down the block from the shuttle into the park.

• Stayed: October 2013, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 22 September 2013 via mobile

Stayed here for 3 nights to enjoy ZIon National Park. The location is excellent, just steps from the park shuttle stop and all the stores and restaurants in town.
Room was large and spotlessly clean, we had a fridge and microwave which was great as we were on a tight budget. Bed comfortable.
Enjoyed the small pool and the hot tub after our hikes, nice after dark looking at all the stars!
Can't comment on the restaurant, or staff other than the front desk clerk who was pleasant and our room attendant who was very pleasant (and obviously thorough).
Overall, good value for the money and can't beat the location.

• Stayed: September 2013
Bryanna V, Guest Relations Manager at Historic Pioneer Lodge, responded to this reviewResponded 30 September 2013

Dear Valued Guest,

First and foremost thank you for reviewing us. We are extremely pleased to hear you had a wonderful stay. We are located near the park and shuttle stops for the convenience of our guests. We are glad you enjoyed our spacious rooms. We look forward to serving you again on your future trip to Zion National Park.

Bryanna

Reviewed 19 September 2013

We stayed in the three bedroom two bath, living room and kitchen dining was clean and very comfortable. Close to Zion National Park and shuttle service nearby. Wonderfule time, scenic and worth the money.

• Stayed: September 2013, travelled with friends

Dear Valued Guest,

Thank you for sharing your experiences on your recent stay in Springdale, Utah. We are very pleased to hear you enjoyed your stay with us. Your positive review helps motivate us to excel in our services. We look forward to serving you again.

Bryanna

Reviewed 15 September 2013

I'll admit that I was nervous as I walked up the exterior stairs...the carpet is badly worn and ripped. I feared the room would be in poor condition, but I was quite happy with the furnishings and the cleanliness in the room. I liked that there was a fridge and a microwave. The deli next door is really good and convenient, too. The lodge owner should pay a bit more attention to the laundry area, the snack and the soap machine were both out of order and that room needed a good scrubbing. Close to Zion and the free shuttle stops right out front.

• Stayed: September 2013, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 14 September 2013

My husband and I stayed here in November 2011. Sorry for the delayed review but I remember this place and we really liked it. The rooms for basic but tastefully furnished and clean. I especially like the wood see design of everything. The restaurant attached to the hotel is awesome, For all three meals as far as I can recall! It was Thanksgiving weekend so it was quite busy. Food tastes really good after long day of hiking in the winter... :-). If we ever go hiking in Zion again I would definitely stay here again.

• Stayed: November 2012, travelled as a couple