Best stay during our one week trip across southern Utah, northern Arizona, western Colorado!!! You get what you pay for. Huge apartment-like room with ALL the amenities. Full size fridge, stove, dishwasher. Two full bathrooms; one with shower tub, en suite with shower stall. Two queen beds in bedroom, queen hide-a-bed in the living room. PLENTY of power outlets. Lots of lighting. Restaurant across the parking area that offers 50% discount to motel guests - great breakfast for less than $10. Friendly staff. Springdale is a small town, so you can walk to everything - supermarket, souvenir shops, post office, etc. Very convenient to Zion National Park and Coral Pink Sand Dunes state park.
The only thing lacking was perhaps a full size coffee maker rather than the little hotel style machine that they have.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Historic Pioneer Lodge and Restaurant is centrally located in downtown Springdale near the entrance of Zion National Park. We have 40 beautifully appointed rooms in rustic western decor. There is a jacuzzi suite, a one bedroom apartment and a 3 bedroom apartment. On location we have a full service restaurant, open 7 days a week serving excellent quality meals, an Internet Cafe/Espresso Bar and gift shoppe. There is a outdoor pool and jacuzzi. We have guest laundry facilities. Our property has been totally renovated in 2006. We pride ourself in excellent customer service with a relaxing home away from home attitude. We have a 4 diamond rating with AAA. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Odigeo, Hotels.com, Traveltool, S.L.U., Evoline ltd, Cancelon and HotelQuickly so you can book your Historic Pioneer Lodge reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Historic Pioneer Hotel Springdale
- Pioneer Hotel Springdale
- Historic Pioneer Lodge Springdale, Utah