We stayed at the Pioneer Lodge over Father's Day Weekend. Excellent location in Springdale close to everything. Easy access to shuttle stop. The room was small but clean and well appointed. The beds were very comfortable with nice linens. The front desk would not check us in early. We went to the restaurant for breakfast and it was a bit over priced and nothing special. Excellent food at other places, would not waste time at this restaurant. The coffee shop was nice but one morning had a funky smell. I also had to wait for service because there was not a separate coffee bar employee at the time I was there. Went to Mean Bean just up the road, better service. I recommend this hotel for it's great location and quaint rustic decor.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Historic Pioneer Lodge and Restaurant is centrally located in downtown Springdale near the entrance of Zion National Park. We have 40 beautifully appointed rooms in rustic western decor. There is a jacuzzi suite, a one bedroom apartment and a 3 bedroom apartment. On location we have a full service restaurant, open 7 days a week serving excellent quality meals, an Internet Cafe/Espresso Bar and gift shoppe. There is a outdoor pool and jacuzzi. We have guest laundry facilities. Our property has been totally renovated in 2006. We pride ourself in excellent customer service with a relaxing home away from home attitude. We have a 4 diamond rating with AAA. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Hotels.com, HotelQuickly, Ebookers, Evoline ltd, Cancelon and getaroom.com so you can book your Historic Pioneer Lodge reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Historic Pioneer Hotel Springdale
- Pioneer Hotel Springdale
- Historic Pioneer Lodge Springdale, Utah