Historic Pioneer Lodge
Bumbleberry Inn(Springdale)
Desert Pearl Inn(Springdale)
Flanigan's Inn(Springdale)
1,270 results
All reviewszion national parklog cabinparking lot iscoffee shopfridge and microwaverustic feelwithin walking distancecomfortable bedshot tubin townpark entranceoff seasonshops and restaurantslaundry roomsecond floorgrocery storeshuttle stop
FilterAll languages
Reviewed 20 July 2010

Unfortunately we were on a road trip and did not have alot of time at this hotel. It was so cute. The view from the pool area and some of the rooms was great. It was very clean - always #1 in a hotel search. But the rooms were charming as well. The restaurant on the property was excellent for family meals also. It is so close to Zion the location is perfect.

• Stayed: July 2010, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 6 July 2010

We pre booked a nights stay here to be close to The Zion National Park, and when we drove here from las vegas we were not dissapointed. Springdale itself is a lovely oldyworldy place and was exactly what we were expecting. The lodge was quaint and rustic - made us feel like we were in an old cowboy town. Fabulous. The room was spacious and clean, loved the small kitchenette with microwave and fridge - perfect for keeping our water bottles cold for the days in the parks.
Check in was prompt and professional, loved the coffee shop in reception, served great coffee.
The pool was just right, a basic pool with jaquzzi. The views of the mountains astounding from the pool. We couldnt get the kids out of it.
We ate at the pionner restauaunt, service was superb and the food excellent value for money - all four of us (including fussy kids) enjoyed our food.
Fantastic sweet shop in the town - mmm.
All in all fantastic accomadation, fantastic town and fantastically friendly people. We would love to come back here.

Reviewed 29 June 2010

Zion National Park is stunningly beautiful. This little motel is in the center of little Springdale, so you are near cute shops, a laundromat, outfitters and a few restaurants. The rooms are cozy and modern, with wooden accents, but a small fridge and microwave. You open your door to a view of the mountains. The small pool and hot tub has a great view of the mountains as well. You are right on the shuttle line, so you don't need to drive your car once you arrive there.

Reviewed 21 June 2010

We stayed at the Pioneer Lodge over Father's Day Weekend. Excellent location in Springdale close to everything. Easy access to shuttle stop. The room was small but clean and well appointed. The beds were very comfortable with nice linens. The front desk would not check us in early. We went to the restaurant for breakfast and it was a bit over priced and nothing special. Excellent food at other places, would not waste time at this restaurant. The coffee shop was nice but one morning had a funky smell. I also had to wait for service because there was not a separate coffee bar employee at the time I was there. Went to Mean Bean just up the road, better service. I recommend this hotel for it's great location and quaint rustic decor.

Reviewed 19 June 2010

Staff at check in & restaurant was friendly. It is in a great location near Zion with great views & all the tourist shops/restaurants within walking distance. I was able to leave my car parked there & take a quick shuttle ride into Zion. Breakfast at the restaurant was ok, but for the money I should've gone elsewhere. A 10% off coupon was given for the restaurant & coffee shop. Room was crowded and I think I got lucky with sound as I was on the top floor & no one was in the room next to me. I could hear outside noise. There was an overwhelming orange air freshener smell that got old after 10 minutes. I could tell they'd invested in some renovations, but the bedding was my big issue. From the pics, some rooms may have new white bedding. Mine didn't. The sheets were worn & I found several hairs on them. The bedspread was stained & it was unclear how clean it was as it was dark red. Until they invest in better linens & cleaning I would look elsewhere.

• Stayed: June 2010, travelled solo