Rooms were small but tastefully decorated and comfortable. Our window latch was broken and wouldn't lock, but Skeeter devised something to put in the track so that we wouldn't have to change rooms. (We were unpacked and dreaded the thought of packing up again.) The latch seems to be poorly designed so I recommend checking it before you unpack. Our light fixture above the beds did make a shocking type noise (but no actual shock) about every 5th time we touched it. Other than those 2 minor problems everything was great. Location was great, close to the park and restaurants. Skeeter and other staff were pleasant and helpful. The lodge was full at least one night of the 3 we were there, so parking was very tight. Restaurants in town are a little pricey but they have a captive. Would definitely stay here again.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Historic Pioneer Lodge and Restaurant is centrally located in downtown Springdale near the entrance of Zion National Park. We have 40 beautifully appointed rooms in rustic western decor. There is a jacuzzi suite, a one bedroom apartment and a 3 bedroom apartment. On location we have a full service restaurant, open 7 days a week serving excellent quality meals, an Internet Cafe/Espresso Bar and gift shoppe. There is a outdoor pool and jacuzzi. We have guest laundry facilities. Our property has been totally renovated in 2006. We pride ourself in excellent customer service with a relaxing home away from home attitude. We have a 4 diamond rating with AAA. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Odigeo, Ebookers, Hotels.com, Traveltool, S.L.U., HotelQuickly and getaroom.com so you can book your Historic Pioneer Lodge reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Historic Pioneer Hotel Springdale
- Pioneer Hotel Springdale
- Historic Pioneer Lodge Springdale, Utah