We started off our Kenya safari here and had a lovely time! Traveled with another family 5 kids total (ages 7-12). Wonderful place for families! Visited the animal orphanage where the kids rode Speedy the turtle and fed monkeys. Riding horses to breakfast at the base of Mt Kenya was a highlight for everyone! A bit pricey but worth it. One person in our party didn't want to ride so they accommodated her and drove her to the spot. So much to do for the kids! They have adorable labs on the grounds that you are can take out for walk. I suggest passing on that no matter how much your kids beg. The dogs are really strong and can drag even an adult. One our our kids sprained an ankle during the walk because the dogs were so out of control. The staff was SUPER helpful and took care of her and provided her with crutches and care but I would suggest avoiding the dog walk.
Great service, loved the details of warming our beds with hot water bottles and started a fire in our fire place each night.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- With magnificent views of majestic Mount Kenya, the Fairmont Safari Club's 120 luxuriously appointed guest rooms, set in over 100 acres of landscaped gardens, offer a unique blend of comfort, relaxation and adventure. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Expedia, TripOnline SA, Booking.com, Jovago.com, Odigeo, Traveltool, S.L.U., Evoline ltd and HotelQuickly so you can book your Fairmont Mount Kenya Safari Club reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Fairmont Mount Kenya Safari Club Hotel Nanyuki
- Fairmont Mount Kenya Safari Hotel
- Mount Safari Club Kenya
- Fairmont Mount Kenya Safari Club Nanyuki Town