The obvious attraction of this hotel is the setting against the backdrop of the majestic Mt Kenya and those views cannot be bettered short of being at a camp higher up the mountain itself.
Rooms are fine though dated but the grounds are excellent and very well maintained.
Though from an era gone by, the tasks at the entrance to the dining room and the bar are very impressive.
Bush dinner by the river right next to the mountain forest is an experience not to be missed.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- With magnificent views of majestic Mount Kenya, the Fairmont Safari Club's 120 luxuriously appointed guest rooms, set in over 100 acres of landscaped gardens, offer a unique blend of comfort, relaxation and adventure. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Fairmont Hotels, Booking.com, Jovago.com, Expedia, Hotels.com, TripOnline SA, HotelsClick, Evoline ltd, Ebookers and Cancelon so you can book your Fairmont Mount Kenya Safari Club reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Fairmont Mount Kenya Safari Club Hotel Nanyuki
- Fairmont Mount Kenya Safari Hotel
- Mount Safari Club Kenya
- Fairmont Mount Kenya Safari Club Nanyuki Town