This is the most beautiful hotel in Kenya! The staff are so kind and warm and the location is perfect. It is peaceful and serene and gave my husband and I the perfect opportunity to rest and celebrate six months of marriage! I would definitely return and I would recommend it to anyone looking for a serene and beautiful holiday destination. They have a powerful telescope through which you are able to see the snow-capped peak of Mt. Kenya (the only place in Kenya where you get to see snow)
p.s. The bathrooms are beautiful, and the shower is excellent! The rooms get very cold at night though because of its proximity to Mt. Kenya and the very high elevation (7000 feet above sea level). The fire that they lit for us was very weak and died out quite quickly.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- With magnificent views of majestic Mount Kenya, the Fairmont Safari Club's 120 luxuriously appointed guest rooms, set in over 100 acres of landscaped gardens, offer a unique blend of comfort, relaxation and adventure. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Expedia, TripOnline SA, Booking.com, Odigeo, Jovago.com, Traveltool, S.L.U., Evoline ltd and HotelQuickly so you can book your Fairmont Mount Kenya Safari Club reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Fairmont Mount Kenya Safari Club Hotel Nanyuki
- Fairmont Mount Kenya Safari Hotel
- Mount Safari Club Kenya
- Fairmont Mount Kenya Safari Club Nanyuki Town