Mathew made our stay with his attention to detail; the service, the food, the staff...The whole experience. (Just) Bill and Daniel were wonderful guides who took us out on a 11 hour game drive and really made it a great day. The conversation by the fire with the staff and he Maasai warriors each evening was a great way too recap on the day and what we saw. The BEST part ( simple things) were the hot water bottles waiting for you under the covers when you climbed into bed at night.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Porini Rhino Camp is located in the exclusive 90,000 acre Ol Pejeta Conservancy in Laikipia Kenya. The camp consists of six spacious guest tents, comfortably furnished with en suite bathrooms. The camp is environmentally-friendly with solar powered lighting and no generator. Game drives in open - 4x4s with qualified guides, bush walks, sundowners and night game drives are all included. All the Big Five have been seen on game drives from the camp. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Jovago.com so you can book your Porini Rhino Camp reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Porini Rhino Camp Hotel Nanyuki
- Porini Rhino Camp Kenya/Nanyuki Town