We have just returned from the Heritage Awali after an amazing two week family holiday! The hotel is superb, with a gorgeous setting on the beach and fabulous facilities. Although we had an extremely relaxing time, we were never short of things to do with Kurrun and his enthusiastic team at the Sports Centre making sure we were never bored! We played tennis, golf on the beautiful course a couple of minutes away, went on a bike ride, took part in a spinning class and had great fun trying archery! There are numerous sea based activities to try too and we will never forget our whale and dolphin trip, where we were so close to a mother and baby whale!
The service at the hotel is outstanding and you are made to feel welcome from the minute you arrive with a welcome drink and huge smiles on all the staff's faces. Our interconnecting rooms were perfect and we loved the restocked mini bar and endless fresh towels supplied. The bar staff and restaurant staff are wonderful (Soodesh - thank you for your wonderful service!) and we were on first name terms with many and they felt like real friends by the time we left. The management team are so approachable and really doing an excellent job. We met many lovely people during our stay who helped us try out the numerous cocktails on offer - lots of great fun evenings!
I can't recommend this hotel enough - we will definitely be back!
Thank you to all from the Slater Family
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- In the heart of the unspoiled wild south of the island, Heritage Awali Golf & Spa Resort is the ideal place to experience authentic Mauritius and relax in harmony with nature either for just the two of you, or with the whole family. This luxury hotel combines elegance with the magic of Africa and offers high-end accommodations and an exceptional range of facilities: 18 hole golf course overlooking the ocean, two of the most beautiful well being centres of the Indian Ocean area with the Seven Colours Spa and the Umuzi Fitness Centre, a unique concept in kids' clubs and privileged access to a colonial manor house and a nature reserve. A variety of unique delights to leave you with unforgettable holidays in Mauritius. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with TravelUp, Booking.com, Expedia, Holiday Gems, Travelbag, Hotels.com, Priceline, Hotel.de, Southall Travel, Odigeo, Destinology, Agoda, TripOnline SA, Traveltool, S.L.U., HRS, Cancelon, Evoline ltd and HotelQuickly so you can book your Heritage Awali Golf & Spa Resort reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Heritage Awali Golf And Spa Resort
- Heritage Awali Golf Hotel Bel Ombre
- Heritage Hotel Bel Ombre
- Heritage Resort Bel Ombre
- Heritage Mauritius
- Heritage Golf Spa Mauritius
- Heritage Awali Golf & Spa Resort Mauritius/Bel Ombre