I recently stayed at the next door resort, the Awali for two weeks and had use of many of the facilities at Le Telfair. There was an extensive activities programme covering both resorts and the quality of the classes and staff was extremely high.
I was lucky enough to meet Jerome on my second day and he became like my personal trainer, we did runs and cycles and he was very knowledgeable on sport and training and extremely upbeat and encouraging. He is a very positive trainer and a great advocate for self belief. He really helped me to think about making my weaknesses in sport my strengths and to believe I could do whatever I set out to do.
All the sports staff at Le Telfair are a great asset to the resort, but Jerome particular is a fantastic role model and an absolute credit to the resort.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Heritage Le Telfair Golf & Spa Resort offers a variety of luxury accommodation in a discrete village design with 20 different villas of 6 or 8 rooms. 158 rooms and suites have beautiful sea views or river views with floor to ceiling French windows, private balconies or verandas. Heritage Le Telfair is a member of Small & Luxury Hotels of the world. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Destinology, Southall Travel, Priceline, Hotels.com, Agoda, Ebookers, Booking.com, Odigeo, Holiday Gems, Traveltool, S.L.U., HRS and HotelQuickly so you can book your Heritage Le Telfair Golf & Spa Resort (Closed for renovation) reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Heritage Le Telfair Golf And Spa Resort
- Heritage Le Telfair Golf Hotel Bel Ombre
- Le Telfair Hotel
- Hotel Le Telfair
- Heritage Le Telfair Golf & Spa Resort (Closed For Renovation) Mauritius/Bel Ombre