6,027 results
All reviews burger van la playa entertainment team ice cream parlour beach room beach restaurant special thanks sea urchins a la carte restaurant our honeymoon superior room at lunchtime glass bottom boat all inclusive package water sports boat house main restaurant
Reviewed 27 July 2017

My second visit here to this stylish hotel on the coastline. My last visit was eight years ago and it's even better. A warm welcome from the staff who organise your luggage whilst you have a cool drink. The staff are exceptional and only too pleased to help make sure your stay at the hotel is memorable.

The rooms are bright and airy and immaculately clean. Each day Johnathan did towel folding from peacocks to hanging monkeys. Again the attention to detail is very important in this hotel. Mini bar refreshed each morning and plenty of beverages to choose from.

The food. Delicous plenty of variety some of it cooked fresh the way you liked it. Fresh fruit always available as well as soup. The Burger van at lunch time. Best burgers I,ve tasted in a long while. Worth the wait as there was always a queue. Lots to choose from. As an alternative there is a small buffet available for salads, curries and other dishes if you fancy a change. Afternoon tea also available if you can manage to eat it
Try the al a carte restaurant. Wow amazing food including pineapple and carrot soup!

We took time out to visit the Wishing Tree. We made our wish and tied our ribbons to the tree. There were hundreds of red and white ribbons from previous guests surrounded in a very tranquil garden. Next to this is the Spa again beautifully laid out with a pool, sauna, steam and therapy rooms for a range of treatments. Relaxing beds to enjoy a peaceful rest. Free water sports too down by the beach lovely guys down there and the snorkelling is very good. Lots of lovely fish to see.

A free red telephone box to call home anytime in the lobby great idea and we used this on several occasions to keep in contact back UK.

Parvesh you have an amazing way with your guests and staff. You made us feel very special and individual as though we were VIPs. Nothing was too much for your lovely smiley staff they were happy, eager and sincere in everything they did. I could go on for ever but all I can say to you is we will be back. We returned home fully refreshed with lots of memories to look back of our stay on your beautiful island. Don't change a thing you guys are totally amazing.

Room tip: Quiet rooms away from bar area near the water sports centre are great
Date of stay: June 2017
  • Trip type: Travelled with family
5  Thank Steven R
Nitesh P, General Manager at Tamassa Resort, responded to this reviewResponded 2 August 2017

Dear Steven R,

Thank you for sharing the fantastic holiday experience you had with us.

We are truly amazed to see that you thoroughly enjoyed every single moment spent with us from our room comfort, delicious cuisine of our chef to our relaxing spa. I can see that you also did few snorkeling trips which I confirm is a truly bliss experience which will remain as an everlasting memory.

It is nice to see that our phone home from which you can call free anywhere in the world was an added factor to your holiday experience along with the calmness of our wish garden.

It is always a blessing to read such amazing reviews like yours which speaks so highly about our people. I truly believe that our team members are the central pillar of our resort and they work with an incredible passion at all time to ensure that our guests celebrate life to its fullest.

It will be a pleasure for me to share your sincere appreciations to Parvesh, Jonathan and the whole team as they truly deserve all the credit for the success of your holidays.

We truly wish to have another wonderful opportunity to welcome you back in not a distant future.

Reviewed 27 July 2017

Hotel is very beautiful , staff is really very nice , and sea view from the hotel is awesome , very very relaxing . The food was very nice and we had the opportunity to Visit few places on the Island Which was great.

• Trip type: Travelled with friends
2  Thank rupali b
Nitesh P, General Manager at Tamassa Resort, responded to this reviewResponded 29 July 2017

Dear rupali b,

Team Tamassa joins me in thanking you for sharing your holiday experience.

We are thrilled to see that you had a purely relaxing experience with us whilst enjoying visiting the wonders of our little paradise island and most of all that you truly appreciated the genuine friendliness of our team members.

Thank you once again, as your review will truly motivate us to help our guests celebrate life even more.

Reviewed 25 July 2017

Would recommend this resort to friends and Family. Excellent staff and service.
Must try the Gym Tennis and all the other activities, special mention to Sandrina and Franciene in the Gym and Kids play area. Also to Lady & Urmila that had the task of making up our room everyday

Room tip: Quiet area good location on resort,
  • Trip type: Travelled as a couple
3  Thank Floyd S

Dear Floyd S,

Thank you for sharing your holiday experience on TripAdvisor.

It is such a nice feeling to read your review and most of all, to know that you thoroughly enjoyed every aspect of our resort along with being pampered by our passionate stars like Sandrina, Francine, lady and Oumila who along with the whole team are always here to ensure that our guests are enjoying to its fullest.

Team Tamassa deeply wish to have another amazing opportunity to help you celebrate life.

Reviewed 24 July 2017

We stayed at Tamassa for 11 days. We had a very spacious room and all-inclusive. A big plus from me is that everything was very clean and I think I had the friendliest and nicest staff ever. A very nice stay, would like to come back soon!

• Trip type: Travelled with family
2  Thank Torsten M
Nitesh P, General Manager at Tamassa Resort, responded to this reviewResponded 28 July 2017

Dear Torsten M,

Team Tamassa send you huge thanks for this lovely review.

It is amazing to read that our team members had really pampered your goodself accompanied by their genuine friendliness to ensure that you truly celebrate life with us. It is in fact what Tamassa is all about, creating unique experiences for our guests.

We truly wish to welcome you back very soon!!

Reviewed 24 July 2017

Tamassa – what can I say about it ? One of its kind. I was on my Honeymoon and stayed there in the resort for a week. Great experience, a comfortable stay and lots of activities to do and to keep you occupied throughout the day. Specially the way they organize things for you is totally delightful. Tamassa team had arranged a special beach side candle light dinner for us at their restaurant Palaya which was truly a memorable experience. Mr. Singh, master chef for Indian cuisines is an expert in his area. He had prepared a customized Indian meal for our candle light date and the food was very delicious. Great guy with great sense of humor.

As most of the other visitors have mentioned, staff was very supportive and always treat their guest with a big smile on their faces. Jonathan, fitness club guy is a new addition to the team. He defeated me in ping pong match badly but had a great fun at the same time. You rock Mr. Jonathan.

Overall, it was indeed the experience of a life time. We will surely come back to the place, hopefully with our kids next time :-)

Thanks Tamassa Team.

• Trip type: Travelled as a couple
5  Thank Naved_Delhi1908

Dear Naved_Delhi1908,

Thank you for sharing the fabulous experience you had at Tamassa.

We are thrilled to read that you had an amazing honeymoon and holiday experience with us whilst enjoying all the aspect of our resort to its fullest.

I always feel proud whilst seeing so many names of my Team shining and I truly wish to dedicate all the credit to all of them as I sincerely believe that they deserve it. I shall definitely make it a real pleasure to share your wonderful appreciations to the whole team, especially Singh and Jonathan.

Thank you once again for recommending us so highly and we all wish to have another opportunity to welcome you back soon.