5,895 results
All reviews burger van la playa food truck ice cream parlour entertainment team beach restaurant beach room special thanks sea urchins a la carte restaurant superior room our honeymoon at lunchtime all inclusive package games room glass bottom boat water sports
Reviewed 7 August 2017

Celebrating our wedding anniversary, we arrived here as the first of three hotels booked for a two week stay. The hotel noted our WA and had decorated our room with towel sculptures and petals. There was an invitation to dine at The Playa a la carte restaurant
We were surprised to find a special personalised menu and had a divine dining experience.

The staff at this hotel are all lovely, smiling, helpful and willing.

We visited in June - its the beginning of the Mauritian winter so not so hot but as Tamassa is in the south it experiences more rain and wind then. You are even provided with an umbrella though. We suspect it might be too hot for us in the high season and the winter 27 was not too bad :)

Lux hotels evidently put a lot into staff training and customer relations.

Stayed: June 2017
5  Thank Mark H
Nitesh P, General Manager at Tamassa Resort, responded to this reviewResponded 10 August 2017

Dear Mark H,

Huge thanks from team Tamassa for sharing the wonderful holiday experience you had with us on Tripadvisor.

It makes all of us feel so special by choosing our resort to celebrate your wedding anniversary. I feel so proud to see that the passion and devotion of our team members to always go the extra mile for our guests really made another happy guest who truly celebrated life.

We all wish to welcome you back for many more celebrations in not a distant future.

Reviewed 6 August 2017

Everything was amazing, the staff were very friendly, the rooms are exceptional, the general environment is so welcoming, its somewhere I would love to come back to in the near future.

There is a lot of variety in foods, and activities you can do.

Great place to visit I recommend it to everyone.

Stayed: July 2017, travelled with family
3  Thank Dilan G

Dear Dilan G,

Thank you for this beautiful review which truly delighted our team.

It is amazing to see that you thoroughly enjoyed our room comfort whilst being pampered by our amazing team members who are always here and looking for every single opportunity to make each moment matter and help our guests celebrate life.

Be back soon, we truly wish it!!

Reviewed 5 August 2017 via mobile

My family and I went to Tamassa for my father's birthday. We went on the all inclusive package. There's just one word to describe the hotel: FANTASTIC. The employees are kind, the drink is good, the room service is great and the food... Just fabulous. We enjoyed so much. Unfortunately, mother nature was not very kind but that was not the hotel's fault. If the weather was good, then everything would have been perfect. The activities provided by the hotel is just excellent. Tamassa is definitely the number one hotel for us so far. It is recommended for the locals and the tourist as well. In addition to all of this, the view is amazing, even if we are use to this, as locals, we could not get enough of the breathtaking environment.
Going back again for the end of year holidays for sure.

Stayed: August 2017, travelled with family
2  Thank Deeksh03

Dear Deeksh03,

Thanks a million for sharing the wonderful holiday experience you had with us on Tripadvisor.

We were truly amazed after reading your review as each and every line describes how you thoroughly enjoyed your experience with us along with celebrating your dad’s birthday.

We all felt so proud after reading your review and to know that Tamassa is your preferred resort so far and it makes us genuinely happy to see that you already want to renew this experience.

I am sure that your review will definitely inspire the traveler’s community in choosing Mauritius and our resort as their future holiday destination.

Thank you once again and be back soon to celebrate life!

Reviewed 5 August 2017

I stayed 12 nights at Tamassa resort and everything was perfect. Despite the weather conditions (it is currently winter), I had a pleasant time here. I will recommend this resort for all the people who want some time to relax. Food is in incredibly good, especially because you will find typical cuisine and not the usual hotel cuisine.

• Stayed: July 2017, travelled with family
1  Thank federicamarconi95
Stephan A, General Manager at Tamassa Resort, responded to this reviewResponded 5 September 2018

Dear Guests,

Thank you for your review about your stay at Tamassa.

I allow myself to respond to your review only now as i am the new General Manager of Tamassa hotel.

Your views are important to us and in case you are planning a return trip to Tamassa, i will be most glad to help you with your reservation and booking.

Receive my best regards and certainly look forward to read from you,

Stephan Anseline

Reviewed 5 August 2017

Perfect location and really good food. Although the weather, our vacations was fantastic. Staff is helpful and friendly! I suggest it! Cleanilness is perfect and spa services are absolutely raccomended!!

• Stayed: July 2017, travelled with family
2  Thank francescomarconi88

Dear Guests,

Thank you for your review about your stay at Tamassa.

Receive my best regards and certainly look forward to read from you,