“Tasty, cheap food!”

Cuisines: Asian, European, Thai
Dining options: After-hours
Dining options: After-hours
Reviewed 13 August 2017

Food was delicious, cheap prices. Restaurant with great selection of foods. I fell in love with Pad Thai served here :)

Reviewed 9 August 2017 via mobile

Good variety of food on the menu and quite well priced. I won't rave over the food as I found it quite on par with everywhere else I ate in VV.
I had steamed fish with lemon (40000kip) which came with a plate of rice, and the veg pad Thai (20000kip).
Do expect to wait a little bit, as other posters have written this husband/wife duo cook on demand.

Reviewed 30 July 2017 via mobile

We found this restaurant on trip advisor cheap eats.
It was not far from our hotel but from the main strip maybe a 10 minute walk!
It's a little shop front with a side kitchen and the young family that owns it love out the back.
The husband takes the orders and serves the drinks why the wife cooks the food in the kitchen!
We ordered a papaya salad which was amazing but so spicy I had to stop eating it and let my partner finish it.
We also got a green curry which was very tasty and some satay chicken which were very good!
Nice cheap restaurant and a lovely young family! The cute little boy was running around wanting attention from his father.
Would recommend

Reviewed 5 July 2017 via mobile

My friend and I visited this place after reading some great reviews here and we were not at all disappointed. He had a magnificent pad Thai and I had a wonderful curry. With a beer and a big water, it came to only 80 000 KIP. Bargain. It was so delicious. Friendly and helpful staff. Quick service. So great. Hopefully we can go back!

Reviewed 2 July 2017

Best pad thai we've had in all of Southeast Asia- both the pork and chicken. Very kind husband and wife team, adorable toddler who will bring you the check and smile and wave. The price is right too!