This was an overnight stop on the way to Vientien. It was a surprise all around. The views from the room on the river were just beautiful. The dining area was an outdoors facility, also overlooking the river. Food was good, including a fine breakfast. It was more than adequate and a very nice surprise for a quick overnight stop.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Welcome to Thavonsouk Hotels & Resort in Vangvieng. Thavonsouk is your accommodation choice when you travel to Vang Vieng. Stay with Thavonsouk if you are in Vang Vieng. Thavonsouk Hotels is located on the riverside with the gorgeous view of the Phadeng (Red Cliff) Mountain, green forest and Stunning sunsets. Our resort hotel is your magnificent private holiday home, just 3 hours drive from Vientiane; the capital city of Laos and 5 hours down from Lungprabang, the World heritage town. Vang Vieng and surrounding areas offer unsurpassed natural wonders, still unspoiled...explore by yourself or with an tour / activity company which we can arrange. We offer a free shuttle service from the bus station and can arrange airport transfers. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Expedia, Agoda and Booking.com so you can book your Thavonsouk Resort reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Thavonsouk Bungalow Hotel Vang Vieng
- Thavonsouk Hotel Vang Vieng
- Thavonsouk Resort Vang Vieng