Not crowded because it is a bit pricey. The resort is by the Nam Song river hence you will have a nice view of the karst hills.
Room is spacious and basic. The restaurant is ridiculously pricey. The breakfast buffet average.
Not so bad if your stay is just a day or two. Wifi is only available at the reception/restaurant area (which is very far from the rooms)
Also, book your transport needs elsewhere.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Welcome to Thavonsouk Hotels & Resort in Vangvieng. Thavonsouk is your accommodation choice when you travel to Vang Vieng. Stay with Thavonsouk if you are in Vang Vieng. Thavonsouk Hotels is located on the riverside with the gorgeous view of the Phadeng (Red Cliff) Mountain, green forest and Stunning sunsets. Our resort hotel is your magnificent private holiday home, just 3 hours drive from Vientiane; the capital city of Laos and 5 hours down from Lungprabang, the World heritage town. Vang Vieng and surrounding areas offer unsurpassed natural wonders, still unspoiled...explore by yourself or with an tour / activity company which we can arrange. We offer a free shuttle service from the bus station and can arrange airport transfers. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Agoda, Hotels.com and Ebookers so you can book your Thavonsouk Resort reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Thavonsouk Bungalow Hotel Vang Vieng
- Thavonsouk Hotel Vang Vieng
- Thavonsouk Resort Vang Vieng