“Super yummy!”
Review of Veggie Tables

Veggie Tables
Ranked #27 of 84 Restaurants in Vang Vieng
Reviewed 6 December 2013

I had a decent noodle soup with tofu and mushrooms followed by the most lovely tofu+peanut sauce dish. Absolutely one of the better meals I have had during this trip.

The setting does not provide an exceptional atmosphere, and the staff was nice but not very encouraged.

I would recommend this restaurant!

Reviewed 12 August 2013

As the Mullberry Organic Cafe was closed, we found the menu of this restaurant sounds nice and we could try it. It was a big mistake. Service was very unfriendly. The Banana Smoothie was only ice. The pumpkin burger was black and to much fried and the patatos smelled like old fat. My curry has only little tofu and vegetables in it. I was wondering where the curry sauce was. There was only curry powder poured over the food. It was the worst food we got on our Asia trip. Every street kitchen is a 3 star Michelin kitchen compared to it. They didn't show any interest about our complaints.

1  Thank Kathy_Ba77
Reviewed 24 July 2013

The staff did not speak english much at all.
I ordered the veg and tofu with curry sauce and a fresh carrot juice- confirming with the lady i didnt want rice or ice ..
I got rice, and ice, and a curry sauce with a few squares of tofu and barely any veg that i could see!! (i dont eat rice so the actual veg and tofu serve was soo small i ended up walking down the road for dinner, take 2 )
So i would say in my experience, it is overpriced, not so tasty, and you don't exactly get what it says on the menu .

Reviewed 20 July 2013

I had dinner there with two vegetarian friends. I ordered curry tofu and the others had sweet sour tofu and pumpkin burger as well. The food was superisingly good and the size was large. Mango lassi was yummy and cheap. Staff were understandable and efficient. I liked this restaurant.

Reviewed 8 June 2013

Hi. In theory, the menu has some good options if you are vegetarian but what they bring you is not very good at all. Oily, a lot of rice and really not appealing. The service is very slow and the waitstaff spends all their time either sleeping on the lounge like tables or watching TV. What was the worst for me was after ordering a papaya salad with sticky rice, I waited for 20 minutes (after my wife's dish came out 15 minutes earlier). At that point, I asked when mine was coming and they then told me they had no papaya. I left and went down the street to the Inthira hotel and had a lovely meal. Despite looking appealing if you are into healthy food, it really isn't. And the spare tires hanging on the walls as decor should be a tip off

1  Thank CMorton72