“Awesome thin crust pizza, cool setting!”
Review of Pizza Luka

Pizza Luka
Ranked #4 of 83 Restaurants in Vang Vieng
Cuisines: Pizza
Dining options: After-hours, Reservations
Dining options: After-hours, Reservations
Reviewed 13 April 2014

This is thin crust pizza - more European and gourmet than a Chicago deep dish, but so fantastic. The setting is cool, a little front yard with a tiki-style bar and a pizza oven, with a candle on your table. The cheese and herbs were great, and it was a very welcome change to all the Asian food we have been having (which is also good!). The price was about what I expected - 60,000 kip or $7-8 USD for a very generous sized pizza.

I would highly recommend this place and I commend the effort put in to hand-making every pie! It was delicious and I'm sure we will be back before leaving VV :)

Reviewed 11 April 2014 via mobile

Awesone Pizza probably the best in country. Had the Ham and my friends had Sausage and the Luka Pizza.

Reviewed 28 March 2014

This is a house located on the same street as Adam's Climbing School. After 6 pm, he makes delicious thin crust pizzas using a wood-fired clay oven for 60,000 kip each - it takes a little while since he can only do one at a time, but it's definitely worth the wait. We went twice and tried 3 different types of pizza, but I think the ham one is definitely the best. Simple yet very cheesy, slightly crispy, and just delicious!

1  Thank redeyeblues
Reviewed 24 March 2014

Amazing, thin crust pizzas, well worth the money as good pizza is not something I'd had in Asia before this place!

Reviewed 22 March 2014

Absolutely the best pizza I have had in a very long time! Cooked outside in an authentic pizza oven! Just great!