“WORST STAFF!!!”

Malany Villa 1
Siem Reap Province, Cambodia
“WORST STAFF!!!”
Reviewed 15 June 2014 via mobile

So my friend and I stayed at this place for two nights. On the second day the shower head fell and broke so I went downstairs to inform the manager. At this time she started to demand that we pay for the damages immediately. We tried to explain that it was at no fault of ours and the damages were due to the shower head not being properly installed. She then came up to the room and started yelling and then grabbed my iPod from my bed saying she will hold onto this until we paid. We ask she leave our room so we could go downstairs to discuss, she refused and continued yelling at us. Finally we all went downstairs she continued to demand the money and threaten to call the cops of we didn't pay. I ended up paying the bill to basically shut her up. We then asked for our clothes that we got washed and she said she didn't have them and once again demand we pay for them before we received them. All in all a terrible experience. This lady was impossible to deal with and kept saying this is her hotel and basically can do what she wants. Ps this is no hotel! Rooms weren't cleaned and nothing including toilet paper was replenished and wifi was terrible. I wouldn't recommend this place to my worst enemy. We ended up leaving a day earlier and staying next door at central backpackers which was amazing! So save your time and money and stay elsewhere :)

Stayed June 2014, travelled with friends

Business
Traveller tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (4)
  • Czech first
  • Thai first
Bangkok
Reviewed 4 February 2014 via mobile

My bus dropped everyone off here I asked about a room & got offered a single room on the top floor w a share bathroom which was directly opposite my room very handy & I only shared it with 1 other person. For 30,000kip it was great value, ask for extra blankets top floor is cold, it's noisy but it didn't bother me. All in all cheap & handy. I'd come back again for sure. Thank you.

Stayed January 2014, travelled solo