On dropping in was told fully booked. Little good accommodation in Vang Vieng so with no luck at the better establishments went online and found it available via booking.com. Obviously didn't like the look of me when cold calling. The location/views are magnificent, this is what you are paying for but still way overpriced compared to nearby accommodation. The room was very clean and spacious but absolutely bare. No TV, or wardrobe space, just a couple of wall hooks for hanging clothes and one small chest of drawers. More importantly it didn't even have a fridge. Had to keep the noisy air conditioning on all night to drown out the noise of the 3 air conditioning units situated outside our room window, otherwise would have made do with the ceiling fan. Gardens very well kept and restaurant setting beautiful, right on the river, fantastic views.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Villa Nam Song Hotel is the 1st hotel to operate in Vang Vieng, Laos. A charming hotel in Vang Vieng located near the Nam Song River and the beautiful lime stone mountains with great hotel gardens. A 3 hour drive from Vientiane, or a 6 hour drive from Luang Prabang. It is the ideal place for a stopover on the road to Luang Prabang, or for getaway week-ends. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Hotels.com, Odigeo, Evoline ltd and HotelQuickly so you can book your Villa Nam Song Vang Vieng reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Villa Nam Song Vang Vieng Hotel Vang Vieng
- Hotel Nam Song Vang Vieng