I must agree with another review, this place is a scam. I had booked this ahead as I liked the pictures, and I had a lot of trouble in Vientiane getting a hotel as everything was full. A room like this would cost $35.00 in Vientiane and I paid $120.00!!! The room: a dungeon, no refrigerator, very dim lights, nowhere to put anything, no wardrobe, minute bathroom, no safe, no chairs. The restuarant was in a delightful setting but then so are many riverside hotels here, but: expensive drinks, tinned mushrooms, tinned pineapple for breakfast need I say more. The place itself has beautiful gardens and most rooms have an outside seating area (shared) . It's a lot to pay for a pleasant garden atmosphere Wish I'd just arrived and found something myself there was a lot of choice available.. this in mid November.. very disapointed
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Villa Nam Song Hotel is the 1st hotel to operate in Vang Vieng, Laos. A charming hotel in Vang Vieng located near the Nam Song River and the beautiful lime stone mountains with great hotel gardens. A 3 hour drive from Vientiane, or a 6 hour drive from Luang Prabang. It is the ideal place for a stopover on the road to Luang Prabang, or for getaway week-ends. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Odigeo, Hotels.com, Booking.com, Evoline ltd and HotelQuickly so you can book your Villa Nam Song Vang Vieng reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Villa Nam Song Vang Vieng Hotel Vang Vieng
- Hotel Nam Song Vang Vieng