We booked a riverview room, which despite not being right on the river was a nice, clean room with two single beds pushed together and a small ensuite (with a great shower!). We stayed two nights over new years 2013/14 and booked through agoda - the staff were expecting us and had keys ready when we arrived after our long car trip.
The rooms are set around a small garden and restaurant which looks out onto the river and amazing scenery. We ate dinner and breakfast at the restaurant and thought the food was great (as were all our meals in Laos).
The hotel is about a 5min walk from the main "strip" in VV and was very quiet.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Villa Nam Song Hotel is the 1st hotel to operate in Vang Vieng, Laos. A charming hotel in Vang Vieng located near the Nam Song River and the beautiful lime stone mountains with great hotel gardens. A 3 hour drive from Vientiane, or a 6 hour drive from Luang Prabang. It is the ideal place for a stopover on the road to Luang Prabang, or for getaway week-ends. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Agoda, Odigeo, Expedia and Ebookers so you can book your Villa Nam Song Vang Vieng reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Villa Nam Song Vang Vieng Hotel Vang Vieng
- Hotel Nam Song Vang Vieng