This was our 4th trip to Maasin in the past 10 years. We have stayed at different hotels each time. Jaimee's opened about a year ago and decided to stay after seeing there web site. We called and made reservations as my email was not responed to. They did however respond by email after my phone call.
We arrived late in the evening and a stayed 5 days and 4 nights. There was a security guard on duty 24 hours a day. The room was ready and we ordered room service that 1st night as we had traveled all day. The food was great and reasonably priced ( example, wifes family joined us for dinner one night. 11 people dinner with 2 bottles rum and about dozen San Miguels and sodas for the ladies and bill came to under $50.00
The staff was polite and helpful. Every request was attended to promptly.
WiFi free but only available in the front desk area. I didn't bring my laptop, but the hotel offered me the use of theirs for short period of time. I used my IPAD instead to keep up with my email and stocks.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Jaimee's Hotel & Resort is a high standard affordable Hotel located in Ibarra Beach and within 10 mins drive of the Southern Leyte capital city of Maasin in the Philippines. The Hotel opened in December of 2008 and has very quickly gained a reputation in the area as a high-end ambiance establishment with great service and excellent food. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Hotels.com, Agoda, Booking.com and Ebookers so you can book your Jaimees Hotel & Resort reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Jaimees Hotel Southern Leyte
- Jaimees Hotel And Resort
- Jaimees Hotel & Resort Southern Leyte Province, Philippines - Leyte Island