“jeff k”

Jaimees Hotel & Resort
afghanistan
“jeff k”
Reviewed 15 December 2011

This was my second stay at jaimees and it was as pleasant as the first. The location is excellent, the staff friendly and helpful. My room was clean and comfortable. I feel like i have made friends, not just a visitor. I will continue to stay there on my next trips to maasin as its like comming home to me. Anyone going to maasin should consider staying at jaimees. They have internet, gym, and will pick up and drop off at tocloban upon request. Breakfast is excellent also. A full menue for meals and drinks has enough for most peoples tastes and are very good. Its just far enough from town to be quiet and private yet within a few minutes travel. Security is on site 24 hrs. Its a fun ,friendly place to stay.

Room Tip: All rooms are fine but not all face the ocean.All are quiet, clean, and are fine for a single travel...
  • Stayed November 2011, travelled with friends
1 Thank jeffery k

Traveller tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (10)
Manila, Philippines
Reviewed 29 October 2011

I stayed in Jaimee's Hotel recently while on business in Leyte. It was my first time there and was a great visit. The staff made me welcome and my car pickup in Tacloban was on time and in a very comfortable Toyota Inova which looked almost new.
The food was first class and the rooms cleaner than any other I has stayed in of this class.
Thanks nto the Hotel management for keeping their standards high and looking forward to going back next month.
Peter Pillay

Room Tip: Ask for an upgrade if you stay more than a week and they are not busy.
  • Stayed October 2011, travelled on business
4 Thank Peter P
Bentonville, Arkansas
Reviewed 6 July 2011

This was our 4th trip to Maasin in the past 10 years. We have stayed at different hotels each time. Jaimee's opened about a year ago and decided to stay after seeing there web site. We called and made reservations as my email was not responed to. They did however respond by email after my phone call.
We arrived late in the evening and a stayed 5 days and 4 nights. There was a security guard on duty 24 hours a day. The room was ready and we ordered room service that 1st night as we had traveled all day. The food was great and reasonably priced ( example, wifes family joined us for dinner one night. 11 people dinner with 2 bottles rum and about dozen San Miguels and sodas for the ladies and bill came to under $50.00
The staff was polite and helpful. Every request was attended to promptly.
WiFi free but only available in the front desk area. I didn't bring my laptop, but the hotel offered me the use of theirs for short period of time. I used my IPAD instead to keep up with my email and stocks.

• Stayed June 2011, travelled with family
1 Thank JerryP58
security colorado
Reviewed 11 June 2011

First of all, we liked the place. The room is clean and comfortable. The service staff are polite and the service is wonderful. The location is right by the ocean. These one of their amenities swimming pool, laundry is done by staff upon request, has wifii but not sure if charge you did not ask, karaoke, 10 minutes away from market, if i could do it over my vacation, i would definitely rent a car and drive my own. Tricycle is your transportation but not as pleasant if you have your own car. traffic is congested so be your own risk, no traffic light.

Overall, Imelda the owner was so nice, she even dropped us off at maasin pier for Cebu.
I tell you this is the best hotel in maasin city. It is safe area with security guard on duty.

• Stayed May 2011, travelled with family
#1 of 10 in Maasin
Leyte Dive Resort
Leyte Dive Resort
#1 of 1 in Malitbog

Been to Jaimees Hotel & Resort? Share your experiences!