“A Sand-Sational Boarding in Ilocos Norte”
Review of La Paz Sand Dunes

La Paz Sand Dunes
Ranked #1 of 11 things to do in Laoag
More attraction details
Owner description: 4x4 rides, ATV rides and Sandboarding...
Reviewed 29 July 2014

I was a bit scared because I am accident-prone. But I realized, if I won’t do it, then my Ilocandia Tour won’t be complete. And you know what, I loved every second of it, it was a perfect adrenaline rush, though it was so taxing to climb the hill. Once in a while, I would kneel on the ground to catch my breath. Indeed, sand boarding is something that could easily become addictive and certainly an adventure that I will never forget specially when I screamed when we went downhill.

Reviewed 25 July 2014

The 4X4 ride was awesome. With a champion driver doing the extreme manouvre makes us hearts pump faster. It was delightful to bring su for a view of the ocean. The wind was refreshing. The Sand Boarding was a beautiful experience.

Reviewed 15 June 2014

Even if the weather did not cooperate, we got the best impression of the place. Only in the Philippines we can see up to the horizon the vast sand dune almost same like a desert, only the color made it different. We love it there.

1  Thank MijnlieverdFH
Reviewed 7 June 2014

when i browsed pictures from the net i thought that this is just an ordinary sand dune...until i got to the place i realized i was totally wrong. it is such an amazing place...very large area as in you cannot see the other parts of it. enjoyed taking pictures...it's a must visit when in laoag :)

Reviewed 28 May 2014

The ride with the tykes are indeed thrilling and more so with the sand surfing. Drivers and those that assist in sand surfing are all friendly and knew what they're doing. The thrill and view makes the experience worth every penny.