All reviews hot towels sri lanka home away from home organic garden elephant orphanage personalized service local dishes adams peak welcome drink white water rafting special thanks personal chef king coconut amazing experience nuwara eliya tuk tuk boat ride
Reviewed 12 April 2013

If you are thinking of a short break or a longer one and a relaxing place then Tea hill bungalow should be your choice. Don't think twice just pack and go and you will never regret.
What a place, beautiful, kind and a friendly staff who knew what they are doing everything was well organized..
Normally I don't think of going to the same destination twice for holiday as I like to explore new places but for sure I will go to Tea hills again, mainly cause I liked the place, people, food and the care I received, I just felt I was at home.

Amazing and well done The Tea Hills team...

H. Ally

• Stayed: April 2013, travelled with family
1  Thank Hussein A
Reviewed 9 April 2013

My holiday in Sri Lanka was one of my best holidays, I enjoyed the activities. Tea hills bungalow was very nice, my room was connected to a huge balcony with an amazing view of tea plantation.
The staff were very organized, friendly, kind and caring. The bungalow location was good, the cook at the bungalow was very professional and charming.
What you get at Tea hill is a five star service and more than what one can expect.

Me and my family are for sure going back for a longer stay.

Ayesha Hussein

• Stayed: April 2013, travelled with family
1  Thank AyeshaH103
kamal-dubai, Owner at Tea Hills Bungalow, responded to this reviewResponded 13 April 2013

I am delighted to see a comment from a young valuable guest. I will pass all your comments to my staff's., I am sure all your comments will motivate my staff's. Thank you very much for you time. I am happy to see you want to visit us again, we will do our best to make your holiday enjoyable.

Thank you again for coming to our Tea Hills Bungalow, we really enjoyed taking care of you and your family. We are totally depending on the repeat business by giving our best service to our guest.

Reviewed 9 April 2013

We had an amazing and wonderful holiday in Srilanka. Entire trip was very enjoyable. Very personalized service. We were looked after from the time we landed until we left Srilanka. My family enjoyed each single moment and each single activity organised. 5* service provided, staff were very friendly, helpful and caring. Sanjay and his team was there all the time to make sure all your needs are taken care. Tea hill bungalow was amazing, so huge, so beautiful, so clean, it was just home away from home. Without forgetting about the food which was just excellent,

I highly recommend everyone to visit Tea Hill bungalow for a relaxing time.

We are definitely going back again soon.

Nuru Al Junied & Family

• Stayed: March 2013, travelled with family
1  Thank NuruA_13
Reviewed 5 April 2013

It was our second marriage anniversary and we planned to visit Sri Lanka at the Tea Estates Bungalow. We stayed at the Tea Hills Bungalow. Right from the pickup from the airport the journey has been memorable one. Bouquet of one of the most beautiful and colourful flowers is waiting for you at the Airport. Sanjay the manager of the resort is there to receive you with a smile at the airport. A little far from the airport you are served a very refreshing and fresh coconut water followed by lunch at a nice restaurant. That was our first meal in Sri Lanka and we had Sri Lankan cuisine. What a way to start your vacations. The Tea Hills bungalow is in Hatton which is around 3 hours from the airport. One doesn’t feel the distance as there is lot to see on the way to Hatton. The best part about the entire trip that each and every day is well planned and designed by Kamal and Sanjay (Manager of the bungalow). But they are flexible and you can plan it out yourself as well. The food throughout the journey was great. The Chefs at the Tea Hills bungalow can prepare Sri Lankan, Indian cuisine along with Pastas and pizza. My wife is a vegetarian and she had ample options. The team of 5 working at the Tea Hills bungalow is very organized and proactive. They take care of each and every request of yours. They are very friendly and will always have a smile on their face. On the day of our Wedding Anniversary the Chefs prepared some excellent Barbeque chicken and Fish alongwith some mouthwatering vegetarian preparations. It is a perfect place for the nature loving people. Another interesting thing is that one is always connected to the world thru Wifi which is available wherever you go (Be it bungalow, car or hotel) and is provided by the team at Tea Hills Bungalow. All in all it was a great experience and we enjoyed a lot. Waterfalls, tea estates, Church, Buddha temple, Adams peak, Elephant orphanage, Sri Lankan dance are a few attractions which are part of the entire package. The entire tour was well organized and all credit goes to Kamal , Sanjay (manager) , Sana ( intern) and the entire team at the Tea Hills bungalow for making it a memorable and one of the most enjoyable tour .

• Stayed: March 2013, travelled as a couple
1  Thank Gkumar81
Reviewed 3 April 2013

Me and my husband had amazing 5 days in shrilanka,few hours ride from the colambo airport we reached to tea hill bungalow,a very beautiful location, had a warm welcome by the staff.from there we went to different places,loved the elephant orphanage and the ride on kumari(a female elephant).got to see beautiful waterfalls,We got much more then expected.staff was very polite and courteous.Food was freshly prepared and was delicious.manger Sanjay was really helpful and made our trip really comfortable.we were celebrating our wedding anniversary,and the staff made our anniversary memorable.

• Stayed: March 2013, travelled as a couple