All reviewshot towelssri lankahome away from homeorganic gardenelephant orphanagepersonalized servicelocal dishesadams peakwelcome drinkwhite water raftingspecial thankspersonal chefking coconutamazing experiencenuwara eliyatuk tukboat ride
Reviewed 28 July 2013

Truly memorable adventure holiday from 1st meet and greet to final departure we were totally spoilt. The 'team' organised everything we did not have to plan just show up and enjoy, which we definitely took advantage of. It will be very hard to find another holiday to outdo this one.

Veronica, Emirates, Dubai

• Stayed: July 2013, travelled as a couple
2  Thank VCC_13
kamal-dubai, Owner at Tea Hills Bungalow, responded to this reviewResponded 29 July 2013

Dear Veronica, Thank you very much for your valuable comments. We are proud that we made your stay memorable and enjoyable.
I shall pass all your comments to my staff's. Our staffs will be proud to see all your positive comments about our service. We look forward to receive you in the near future.

Reviewed 8 July 2013

I have stayed in Teahills Bungalow for 5 nights and my expectations for this trip have been exceeded in every perspective - from a very welcome with flower bouquets and a delicious coconut welcome drink to the most amazing hospitality from the entire Teahills Crew. Everything was so well organized we did not have to arrange anything ourselves. Whatever we wished for came true. The trips are amazing, especially the white water rafting is a one-of-a-kind experience!
We had our private van including wifi 24/7. This was one of my best vacations and I can definitely recommend it to anyone who is interested in experiencing the beauty of Sri Lanka! Thank you Teahills Crew for your hospitality and kindness!

• Stayed: June 2013, travelled with friends
Reviewed 17 June 2013

I stayed in this lovely bungalow for 5 nights with my friend. Already in advance the manager put lots of effort before our trip e-mailing us to find out about our preferences for food and excursions and wishes for our trip to make us feel most comfortable and prepared for our excursions.
We were picked up from the airport by Sanjay and Sana, welcomed with 2 bouquets of flowers and a little later a coconut dring was bought for us as a welcome. Free wifi was available throughout our trip, even in the car and wherever we walked!! We had two different rooms on the upper floor, both quiet and with a very comfortable bed, neat and very clean, in a beautiful green surroundings overlooking the tea hills. A big living room with international TV was enclosed to our rooms from where we could access the beautiful terrace with this amazing view and have our sumptuous meals there. Basically the whole upper floor was for our own use (2 people), 2 bathrooms with toilett and 3 bedrooms are available, so it was great not having to share rooms and have my own space with i didn't expect. The staff working there was amazing, they made us feel like at home and fullfillled all our special wishes, diet requests as well as cooking for us all the local sri lankan dishes, they pampered us all the time and totally exceeded my expectations. Meals were not only great, also the quantity was enormous. They also made a wonderful barbecue for us. The excursions were perfectly organzed, the drivers experienced ant our tour guides took lots of fotos for us, also with their own camera. Especially the white water rafting was an exceptional exciting experience for me. Two days before our departure i found an abandonned puppy in the streets which i was allowed to bring with me and which stays there now and is beeing taken care of by this lovely team, how wonderful is that! Thanks a lot for everything, this was one of my best holidays, i can only recommend this package, will definitely come again! Claudia

• Stayed: June 2013, travelled with friends
1  Thank 366claudia
Reviewed 10 June 2013 via mobile

Amazing service, they are a team of staff, a manager, a safe driver, a cheff and 2others.

Very personalized trip, wifi even in the car.

Unbelievable nature.

Cozy rooms.

Great value for your money

Highly recommend

• Stayed: June 2013
1  Thank sara a
Reviewed 2 June 2013

If you are going to Sri Lanka you have to go to Hatton and the Tea Hill's Bungalow. Kamal and his manager Sanjay ensure that everything you could want (to eat or to do) you receive. Imagine a team of five men - all with lovely karma - providing you with meals of your choice - some with eight different dishes. The cook has to be one of the best in Asia. I run every morning and so Sanjay and Sana (driver) dropped me off at most scenic runs I have ever experienced. WIFI in the house AND in the vehicle are an added treat. We had the upstairs which was impeccably clean, lovely furniture and a balcony where we ate our meals with most beautiful views of green tea. I could go on and write a book about how extraordinary Tea Hill's Bungalow is - the house and the staff! I would like to give it TEN stars.

• Stayed: May 2013, travelled with family
1  Thank Professor475
kamal-dubai, Owner at Tea Hills Bungalow, responded to this reviewResponded 10 June 2013

Dear Patricia,
Thank you very much for your valuable comment, you made us so proud and confident. I will pass your comments to Mr.Sanjay and his team. We want each and every guest to walk out fully satisfied by showing our standard beyond expectation.