All reviewshot towelssri lankahome away from homeorganic gardenelephant orphanagepersonalized servicelocal dishesadams peakwelcome drinkwhite water raftingspecial thankspersonal chefking coconutamazing experiencenuwara eliyatuk tukboat ride
Reviewed 18 August 2013

We (our 4 boys, my wife and me)stayed with Sanjay and his team for a week and found every aspect had been planned, from the itinerary being agreed upon long before we arrived, the transportation between activities and places of interest, the advance notice given to restaurants before we arrived etc. Every detail was planned and managed. Every restaurant that we visited was of high quality and we were welcomed like VIPs.
The team in the bungalow looked after our every need. Nothing was too much to ask for.
We did activities that the average tourist booking for themselves wouldn't do in my opinion as they wouldn't know where to look.
The bungalow itself is large and immaculate with 4 poster beds in all 4 rooms. Satelite TV was available upstairs and downstairs to keep the kids engaged.
There are some external noises that interupt a good nights sleep, but the high quality matresses assisted in getting back off.
Sincere thanks to Sanjay and the team of 5 that looked after us throughout and made my kids part of the family throughout.
Great value for money. If you want someone to take the strain and stress of planning and organising where to go each day, this is the place to be.
A great holiday with grand memories.

• Stayed: August 2013, travelled with family
2  Thank Sean T
Reviewed 13 August 2013

Although we stayed at the bungalow only for one night, my husband and I were more than impressed not just by the quality of service but also of how friendly, polite and accommodating the entire team was. From the pick up at home (in a Wifi enabled mini-jeep) to dropping us off at our next destination, Sanjay and team did everything they could to make us comfortable. Special mention goes to the amazing chef! All meals were fabulous. The rooms are spacious and clean, and the view outside is spectacular. Definitely worth it!

• Stayed: July 2013, travelled as a couple
2  Thank Divya M
Reviewed 28 July 2013

Truly memorable adventure holiday from 1st meet and greet to final departure we were totally spoilt. The 'team' organised everything we did not have to plan just show up and enjoy, which we definitely took advantage of. It will be very hard to find another holiday to outdo this one.

Veronica, Emirates, Dubai

• Stayed: July 2013, travelled as a couple
2  Thank VCC_13
kamal-dubai, Owner at Tea Hills Bungalow, responded to this reviewResponded 29 July 2013

Dear Veronica, Thank you very much for your valuable comments. We are proud that we made your stay memorable and enjoyable.
I shall pass all your comments to my staff's. Our staffs will be proud to see all your positive comments about our service. We look forward to receive you in the near future.

Reviewed 8 July 2013

I have stayed in Teahills Bungalow for 5 nights and my expectations for this trip have been exceeded in every perspective - from a very welcome with flower bouquets and a delicious coconut welcome drink to the most amazing hospitality from the entire Teahills Crew. Everything was so well organized we did not have to arrange anything ourselves. Whatever we wished for came true. The trips are amazing, especially the white water rafting is a one-of-a-kind experience!
We had our private van including wifi 24/7. This was one of my best vacations and I can definitely recommend it to anyone who is interested in experiencing the beauty of Sri Lanka! Thank you Teahills Crew for your hospitality and kindness!

• Stayed: June 2013, travelled with friends
Reviewed 17 June 2013

I stayed in this lovely bungalow for 5 nights with my friend. Already in advance the manager put lots of effort before our trip e-mailing us to find out about our preferences for food and excursions and wishes for our trip to make us feel most comfortable and prepared for our excursions.
We were picked up from the airport by Sanjay and Sana, welcomed with 2 bouquets of flowers and a little later a coconut dring was bought for us as a welcome. Free wifi was available throughout our trip, even in the car and wherever we walked!! We had two different rooms on the upper floor, both quiet and with a very comfortable bed, neat and very clean, in a beautiful green surroundings overlooking the tea hills. A big living room with international TV was enclosed to our rooms from where we could access the beautiful terrace with this amazing view and have our sumptuous meals there. Basically the whole upper floor was for our own use (2 people), 2 bathrooms with toilett and 3 bedrooms are available, so it was great not having to share rooms and have my own space with i didn't expect. The staff working there was amazing, they made us feel like at home and fullfillled all our special wishes, diet requests as well as cooking for us all the local sri lankan dishes, they pampered us all the time and totally exceeded my expectations. Meals were not only great, also the quantity was enormous. They also made a wonderful barbecue for us. The excursions were perfectly organzed, the drivers experienced ant our tour guides took lots of fotos for us, also with their own camera. Especially the white water rafting was an exceptional exciting experience for me. Two days before our departure i found an abandonned puppy in the streets which i was allowed to bring with me and which stays there now and is beeing taken care of by this lovely team, how wonderful is that! Thanks a lot for everything, this was one of my best holidays, i can only recommend this package, will definitely come again! Claudia

• Stayed: June 2013, travelled with friends