Stayed at the Centara Chaan Resort. It is has a great, unspoiled beach. No jet skis, banana boats, etc. A bit remote, and most of the staff only speaks Thai. Very nice, large rooms and a nice pool. Great for a getaway. If you want speed and nightlife, go to Phuket or Samui.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- With only 44 suites and villas, the intimately-sized Centara Chaan Talay Resort & Villas Trat offers the experience of tropical, relaxing living. This four-star resort backs onto a river and an untouched jungle to one side and a 400-metre stretch of white sand to the other, and with a comprehensive range of facilities including a spa, a large ocean-facing swimming pool, and complimentary water sports, it has something for everyone. At a minimum of 58 square metres, the suites and villas are generously-sized and designed with a bright, tropical décor. Each features a spacious balcony or terrace and an airy living room. Guests can also enjoy the option of an outdoor Jacuzzi overlooking the untamed vegetation or the beach which is dotted by Casuarina trees. The resort is also home to one restaurant and one bar. Trat Airport and the pier where boats to Koh Chang depart from are a convenient one-hour drive from the resort while Bangkok can be reached in about five hours by road. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Fastbooking, Ctrip TA, Ebookers, Booking.com, Hotels.com, Priceline, Agoda, Travelbag, TripOnline SA, 5viajes2012 S.L., Evoline ltd and Cancelon so you can book your Centara Chaan Talay Resort & Villas Trat reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Centara Chaan Talay Resort & Villas Trat Hotel Trat
- Centara Chaan Talay Resort And Villas Trat