“Amazing place.”

Rimklong Boutique Hotel
Ranked #1 of 18 Trat B&B and Inns
Reviewed 12 May 2014

Thanks to Tooh our stay was amazing. He is so polite and helpful you cannot imagine! I arrived there alone in the evening and the girl at the reception was not speaking english. Tooh called me immediately on her phone. He took his time to explain me everything and did everything to make me feel comfortable. The rooms are nice (the single room is a bit too small though, with no sound isolation but they are working on it) and very clean. We also visited the double rooms which make you feel like a king! The cafe/reception is just beautiful. There has been lots of thoughtful work and it shows. Very stylish and made with love. Next day my boyfriend arrived to continue our trip to Koh Kood. Tooh was there, helped us to change our flights, he kept our suitcases, etc. Great guy! Definetely recommended if you pass by Trat. Very well located and very friendly. We did the massage on the spa. My boyfriend liked it but not me. I found the girl nearly rude.

• Stayed: February 2014, travelled solo
2  Thank Mary E

Reviewed 31 March 2014

Great service from Tooh (as others have mentioned, above and beyond). Very comfortable room after a long journey and walking distance to night and food markets. Loved how un touristy Trat was with just a small guesthouse area in the old part of the town - where Rimklong boutique is. No restaurant - but great coffee. Also, great value. Would definitely recommend. Thanks Tooh!

Room Tip: We were right by reception which was fine, as it isn't a noisy place, but I think the ones at th...
  • Stayed: March 2014, travelled as a couple
2  Thank kir_kag
Reviewed 22 February 2014

I think the description of 'hotel' was misleading. The 'boutique' part was achieved by providing a smart bathroom and a good sized room painted white with one wall decorated a greeny-brown colour. A picture and a good sized bed with white covers completed the picture. However, the description of 'apartment' would better suit the reality as the keys were obtained from the coffee shop next door and there was no one there at night. The place was adequate and faceless and I wished I had booked in at one of the more characterful places in the same area where I noticed some outside garden relaxing areas. Apart from the decor, I would not describe this as a 'boutique hotel'

Stayed: February 2014, travelled solo
3  Thank Diana P
Reviewed 10 February 2014

We cannot speak highly enough of this hotel. Located in the old area of Trat & handy for the markets etc. The rooms are good value (even without b/f), spacious, nicely decorated, a good bed . Very functional.
Tooh (owner) cannot do enough to help & assisted us with organising transport 5 days after we left. Definitely recommend & will return.

Room Tip: Book early as not many rooms.
  • Stayed: February 2014, travelled as a couple
1  Thank Di-Syd
Reviewed 1 February 2014

This is a wonderful place to spend a few days. Mr Tooh is a marvellous host who goes above and beyond for his guests.
The rooms have been recently renovated to a high standard, large clean rooms, a wonderful nights sleep was had in the king size bed, crisp white linen and a firm mattress. This place was a welcome respite after travelling by boat, train, plane and a taxi (arranged by Mr Tooh).
One of the best Pad Thai's to be had was a 5min walk away at the local night market..great local atmosphere.
What more can I say, Mr Tooh was still organizing transport for us 5 days AFTER we left Koh Kood.. now that's service!!! We'll be back.

Room Tip: All the rooms are all exceptional. There's a double entrance..so no street noise!
  • Stayed: January 2014, travelled as a couple
2  Thank Anne D
Reviewed 16 January 2014

Wonderful place to stay waiting for a boat to ko chang or ko khut. Thoot is such a nice guy and fabulous host, perfect. He gave me such a great help not to miss my plane, organized everything with Trat airport and organized the faster taxi driver from Trat, I reached the plane in time!! The rooms are really clean and we'll smelling, but don't have a window with a few, that's the only mistake at this perfect hotel, but for this price, it'' real the best place to stay in Trat. Will come ever again!

• Stayed: January 2014, travelled solo
1  Thank Andreas S
Reviewed 15 January 2014 via mobile

When we travel mile away from oversea and have someone who treat you as his own family that is " touching " !
Mr. Tooh is a pleasant person and he goes out of his way to make sure his guests are most happy and well deserve the customer service.

The coffee is great probably is the best if you love espresso or some cool ice coffee that he created himself! So strong but delicious ice coffee.

The room is immaculately cleaned and spotless ! The price is extremely affordable for what you get !
The staffs are so friendly , honest ,and helpful.

I was born in Trat but I live in melbourne since 2006. So this family reunited & return were pleasant and joyful! Without Mr Tooh's helpful, it would have been so hard for me to ensure my Australian family are well looked after while I am not with them.

His superb host and genuinely sincere personality had made everyone so happy during our stay. He had organize a VIP van to drop off my Australian family at airport safely!

My both families couldn't be happier for this special trip to Trat from Australia.
Highly recommended to stay a few nights before go to koh chang.
I would also suggest near by prae wa spa has the best massage I ever had!

Araya ( Mornington Peninsula ,mount Eliza Vic ) australia