“It's just an ordinary street, not an Attraction to pay 150 baht fee”
Review of Mimosa Pattaya

Mimosa Pattaya
Ranked #8 of 28 things to do in Sattahip
Reviewed 29 May 2014

Colorful mediocre shops selling this and that, nothing really to see. I would not imagine why you want to drive from Pattaya City to get there

5  Thank WetPixel

Reviewed 14 May 2014

Mimosa Pattaya is hi lighted as an attraction in Pattaya. The entrance fee is 150 baht. The decorations and scenery are average nothing spectacular. There are a few clothing and gift shops but I'm sure this will attract to foreigners more than Thais. There are a couple of restaurants and a food court (We went to the German restaurant which was pretty good). Make sure to check out the Mimosa Show where you can see drag queens perform / Lip Sync various popular well known songs from across the world. ***Do note that after the show they will come out to you asking if you would like to take a picture with them and they charge you 20 baht Per Person! It is worth paying for after all their show is free it's the least that you can do... but you might be surprised and feel a little cheated if you were not aware of this (There are signs around the place mentioning this)

1  Thank Kittipetch
Reviewed 13 May 2014

Like the colorful building and shops. Lot of things to shop and buy. Good shows and beautiful setting.

Entrance fee a bit high for Thais.

Reviewed 13 April 2014

First , the decoration was okay but nothing interesting compared to the same kind of attractions in Hua Hin or Khao Yai area. I felt that the buildings don't look convincing that I was in Italian style town.

The entrance fee is 150 THB for Thais but when I went in there were just shops with clothes and something I could get in Bangkok. The restaurants look common.

There was a singing show when I visited but it wasn't entertaining.

At the end of the day, I felt that it was too plain and compared to what I paid I didn't feel that it's worth it.

I mean it's ok if you want to pay 150 THB to take a few shots of the place but I went to Santorini in Huahin and felt that it looked more developed and interesting....

2  Thank Kansala
Reviewed 23 March 2014

Who knew they could charge to enter a shopping complex. Foreigners 600 and Thais 150 but if you book a restaurant in advance then you can arrange for them to meet you at the entrance and get in for free.
It seems incredibly greedy of the owners and the poor tenants have been placed in an impossible situation with very long contracts for rent and no say in the entry fee rip off.
In saying that on the Sunday we visited it was very busy although thats mostly coach tours, and Thai's taking pictures of themselves in cute poses. Is this really worth paying a fee for so you can take a picture. Surely peoples lives are more interesting?
ANyway its a nice enough place and the food we had at Oktoberfest was good.

2  Thank Trojan_10