spent two weeks here and it was amazing, as it was low season the place was very quiet and idyllic with no noise / stress / hassle - fabulous for a relaxing break , honey moon etc, almost felt like another planet away from whatever stresses and strains you were leaving behind
facilities - 3 fabulous pools, beautifully designed and with trees etc round the outside even better in reality than in the photos on website , and never busy, fitness centre well equipped with helpful attendant, beach very clean , enough loungers - never busy, shuttle bus to 3 locations in centre is good value and reliable, also had table football and ping pong
rooms - spacious light and modern, loved the opening partition between bedroom and living room to give more sense of space, always immaculately clean, very comfortable bed, i slept here better than i have in years, all rooms look over pool which is good, just the higher priced rooms are higher floors, big balcony for relaxing having dinner etc
food - excellent quality, very well priced eg 200 BHT for curry for two, cannot believe people criticise the pricing, huge portions (you can basically order 1 main and share them except at the beachfront rest. where food is also good but portions smaller) breakfast contains a very big selection, incl noodles, and various thai 'main' dishes such as chilli pork - you can eat enough to last all day if you so choose!
service - excellent all round cannot speak highly enough of the staff although knowledge of english could definitely improve but that goes for all of pattaya as opposed to say phuket
location - away from centre enough to leave it all behind, however the shuttle bus takes about 15 minutes and costs 50 BHT, good value for a 4 star hotel, coming back is 200 BHT by taxi ( private tuk tuk or 30 by shared tuk tuk) in any case light on the pocket, i preferred not to spend that much time in pattaya itself
all round im ready to book again for next year
internet - cards run out quicker than the supposed time they contain unless you buy the 24 hour version, very frustrating, hotel cannot fix it as internet provider is outsourced
telephone - you cannot make any calls from your room unless you go through reception even though you leave a credit card at check in this is really stupid for a 4 star hotel in my opinion
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Ravindra Beach Resort & Spa is a 5-Star luxurious beach-front resort located on Na Jomtien Beach just 15 minute's drive from Pattaya City. A palm oasis and an ideal location to unwind and relax in picturesque and tranquil surroundings, Ravindra Resort has one hundred meters of uninterrupted beachfront access to a clean, sandy beach. Ravindra features contemporary Thai style low-rise accommodation with private balconies offering either a poolside, garden or sea view, and private pool villas surrounded by tropical gardens. World class facilities include a stunning beach-front infinity pool, 2 interconnected lagoon pools, a Fitness Centre, Spa, Kid's Club, Internet room, restaurants and bars. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Booking.com, Ctrip TA, Prestigia, Southall Travel, Agoda, Expedia, Ebookers, HotelsClick, HotelQuickly and 5viajes2012 S.L. so you can book your Ravindra Beach Resort & Spa reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Ravindra Beach Hotel Jomtien Beach
- Ravindra Beach Resort And Spa